New Contributor

Caseable for Kindle Fire issue

I placed my order over a week ago and have yet to recieve a confirmation email. I have emailed them and am waiting for a response. I contacted QVC and was told they have no information on the companies policies. Thinking you should not use a company without knowing it's policies! Not real happy! Has anyone else had this problem?

Occasional Contributor

Re: Caseable for Kindle Fire issue

Type in " caseable " in the forum search and you will find several threads addressing this issue.

Frequent Contributor

They acknowledged my order December 13- I asked this week when it will ship and they said they hope to have it shipped in 3 weeks - so this is going to take almost 2 months to receive.   It appears they are not in a position to accomodate orders in the quantity QVC generates.  

Well..I ordered the HD 10 that was suppose to come with voucher for case. No problem ordering..received an email saying it is on the way over 3 weeks ago, and still not here. I will probably just have to go get a case at Amazon to Best Buy or elsewhere. I really think they should not do business (QVC) with this company. I really think they must be extremely overwhelmed. If you are not going to be able to fulfill the demand, do not offer the deal. I also think that QVC should do a better job of seeing who they are doing business with. I have ordered multiple items from QVC, and have not had any problem with any of it. I do know they use older models or specs for computers they have for sale. I will check the vendors for special deals when a bundle is offered before purchasing.

Occasional Contributor

I ordered mine last year when it was a TSV~ it took 5 months to receive the cheap plastic case, your better off getting a quality one from Amazon or local dept store.  Not worth the stress, especially when you finally receive it.

Regular Contributor

I guess I'm the only one happy with "Caseable". Placed my order and received about 2 weeks later. The case is so nice and it will protect the tablet - not flimsy at all - more like a hard shell. My only disappointment was with the Amazon Fire 10" tablet. Having trouble with the charger. It takes forever to plug it in and even harder to remove. I was hoping after trying various chargers I would find one that works. No luck. So I think I narrowed it down to the charger input on the tablet. It will have to go back but I sure do hate having to send the case back. Smiley Sad

48212701_2302446293365398_3233881993297002496_n.jpg

I sent this message from the last living brain cell I have.