Respected Contributor

Cute set. Got the black... of course I did....

(Thinking about the navy...)

I have two other different sets of hers that come with capris and shorts also. A pink set in one and a coral set in the other.  I like the choices with the two bottoms a lot. I wear all of the pieces. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Couldn't decide between the black & navy too...went with the navy.  It's really cute!

Honored Contributor

Cute set...I agree.  Just ordered the black.

Esteemed Contributor

I have a couple of Carol Hockman sets and they are very cute.  However I wish she would make sets with solid bottoms and printed or solid tops tops instead of the other way around.  With solid bottoms they would not look so much like PJs.

Trusted Contributor

I too got the navy, I wish it had 2 shirts for 10 more dollars. 

Honored Contributor

It is cute but I'd have preferred a long pant instead of the capris. I'm not fond of that length. This line always does have pretty colors and prints though. I have had sets in the past.

Respected Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman TSV

[ Edited ]

I like the set but cannot decide what size.  Nice colors. 

EDITED to add:  I sized up.  The guest said she wears size 8 and was in the medium, and it did not look sloppy on her.  I'm the same size and got the medium.  I appreciate the size information she shared as it really helped me. I wish "they" would do that more often.  One of the models had on the bottoms too tight to be comfortable pj's.  I'm getting the raspberry.

Honored Contributor

I’m leaning towards the turquoise but I like all colors. I wear my pjs loose so I may size up.

Respected Contributor

I ordered these in navy. Years ago Carol Hochman had a 5 piece set that I bought and am still wearing. Hope this is the same quality.

Occasional Contributor

I love that this set is 100% cotton.  I own many Carole Hochman pj sets, but the cotton is the only one that holds up to washing and hang dry.  They are so comfortable in the Texas summer.

I ordered the turquiose.