Trusted Contributor

Re: Carole Hochman TSV on Thursday

I like that the top and leggings are cotton and the jacket is polyester. Cotton for sleeping but the polyester jacket should wear well.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

I've found much better deals on Carole Hochman items at Nordstrom Rack. I purchased a long all-cotton floral print robe, retail price $89, for less than $25. Check out their website!

Occasional Contributor

I really like it but all the legging are black. Not pet friendly for lounge wear.

Honored Contributor

On 10/15/2014 hohum said:

I really like it but all the legging are black. Not pet friendly for lounge wear.

My dog is black so it's perfect for me. LOL

But this set doesn't appeal to me.

Super Contributor

$60? Wow that seems pretty high. I have lots of Hochman jammies. Most purchased new on ebay.

Valued Contributor

On 10/15/2014 Raindrop said:

Here it is. I already ordered 2 of them. Price $49.68 with 2 easy pays.

http://www.qvc.com/Carole-Hochman-Pajama-Set-with-Fleece-Jacket,-Knit-Top-and-Leg-Black,-Large.produ...

Which colors did you order Raindrop? I'm thinking purple or red. I have another CH set in navy and one in black and another in turquoise already.

Thanks Sunshine for the heads up on going up a size. I may just do that this time although the jackets seem to stretch out after awhile.

Contributor

I got the cobalt in Large. I go between a L and XL. I have washed them (cold) and put in the dryer for just a few minutes and they didn't shrink on me. If you want them to be baggy, get a larger size. I wanted the pants to look and feel like leggings. I plan on wearing them during the day in the house. Wasn't concerned about the jacket because I would never close it anyway.

Valued Contributor

I am considering the black/white. Not exactly my style, but we have frequent house guests at our cottage and this would be perfect for that. As couples, we do lounge around quite a bit, watching movies, making breakfasts, etc. It's kind of a no brainer for what to wear that's put- together, modest and comfy for this time of year... having babbled all of that I do believe that there is only one color for leggings and that is black. Wink

Contributor

Thanks all. I'm on the fence about this one. Seems C. H. Is starting to push sets with leggings and haven't tried them yet. Any recommendations on their fit?
Honored Contributor

I'm not fond of leggings and, if I remember correctly, it's a poly blend. Polyester is the last thing I need in sleepwear. Too hot.