Esteemed Contributor

@corita, Just thinking...wondering if the glow presence would actually light up the whole height of the lantern, in a real home setting at night, as opposed to in the really bright studio setting. 
I don't know that to be the case but just a thought to consider. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@corita, Just thinking...wondering if the glow presence would actually light up the whole height of the lantern, in a real home setting at night, as opposed to in the really bright studio setting. 
I don't know that to be the case but just a thought to consider. 

--------------

I thought about that too!!  Have watched several presentations - to me - it looks like the light stops half way up.  I think they are really cute. And as I said, I was ready to purchase sets!!  But don't want to have to send yet another item back.

Candle Impressions are my favorite flameless candles!  Great battery life and the whole candle lights up!  I was looking around my house and saw at least 12 candles through out my home.  They are all those that I bought many years ago.

Esteemed Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@corita  You are so right! I think the reason is that there is more metal and less glass than the previous holiday lanterns. It's a shame, because they are very cute! I bought two sets of the snowflake lanterns for the holidays, and they are great.

Candle Impressions Set of (3) 6" Holiday Icon Lanterns - H223473

I wonder if autumn lanterns would glow more in complete darkness or in the dark corner of a bookcase.

-------------------------

Those are the lanterns I referred in my initial post.  I own two sets - in red and green!  Used them all thru holiday months and gave several away for holiday presents.

Trusted Contributor

I own those snow flake lanterns too!   I love them.   these ones not so much I guess.

Trusted Contributor

I wish they didn't come in a set of three. I know they are small but I'm trying to scale down all my decorations and I don't need more things to store! They are cute though!