Honored Contributor

I'm not buying it but I like the two-tone oatmeal/blue. Those two-tone style sweaters are pricey for some reason. I've looked at them elsewhere and the TSV price is not bad really for the two-tone versions.

Respected Contributor

Love the length. Finally I can purchase something that won't come down to my knees. I have a few of her tops and really like them, good quality.

Honored Contributor

I love the length.  Candace stays true to her own style with most, if not all of her things being closer to regular retail length (24.5" - 30.5") and not TV shopping brands' longer lengths.  

Not getting the cardigan though.  It's rather blah for $50 out the door, for me.  

Compare to this cotton/viscose/nylon crew neck Karen Scott sweater at Macy's for $19.99.  The length is 24.5". 

Karen Scott - Long-Sleeve Crew-Neck Cardigan

Respected Contributor

I did order the one in oatmeal/blue. As for the length, I believe it will be right for me. I think I look dumpy in tunic styles, Vee neck is by far my most flattering and will offset the short length. So it won't look boxy. I won't have an opportunity to wear it until December probably. Between this and my denim jacket, I have cooler weather covered. 

I would love to wake up one day as an XS. Just to channel my teenage years. But...here I am, unwilling to give up ice cream and chips, wearing my size L clothes, trying to look as nice as I can.  😉

Harmonize the World
Honored Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I saw a small portion of the TSV this morning, and Candace had the sweater tied at the waist.  I'm guessing it's too short for her also?!

I wear my sweaters tied around my waist all the time. Me and a thousand other kids on campus. 

I like the fact she offers tops shorter than 26" long.  I pass a whole bunch of D & Co, Susan Graver & Isaac because of that.  Another reason I get tops at the mall.  They are shorter than what I see at QVC

Respected Contributor

Nice colors but...for me...too short by about 2 inches, I don't like a v-neck cardigans, I would NEVER wear this as a shirt, too expensive and it is polyester!!!!  Where is cotton???????

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

I saw a small portion of the TSV this morning, and Candace had the sweater tied at the waist.  I'm guessing it's too short for her also?!

@Krimpette 

Candace was showing different ways to style it. That's why she did that funky tie thing.

I agree it's too short.

Frequent Contributor

Agree. All her top/sweaters are super short.  She's a middle aged woman designing for pre-teens.  

Respected Contributor

As a petite, I like the shorter length.  And I like the V neck for a change.  However, I don't care for the material or the $50 out the door price tag.  

Honored Contributor

I have way too many cardigans already! I don't mind the shorter length. I'm not a fan of all the tunic length sweaters and tops anyway. I'm not buying because I don't like the ruffle cuffs.