Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Tshirt TSV

[ Edited ]

I just got mine today and I love it too!

Love the material that feels so cool and silky soft. And the "lemon" I think is beautiful!

I ordered a size up and I'm glad I did. It fits just how I wanted it-not too fitted but not looking too big-room but it still lays so nicely.

I took into consideration a padded bra so I was in between an inch so I ordered up from usual size.

I wouldn't call the sleeves rolled up sleeves. They are more like a ribbon like detail-very pretty.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

FYI- for those that  wanted Wisteria or Olive Ash colors in a small, stay tuned- I am returning mine today. Okay tees.. Material is nice.. just didn't care enough for them on my body type. With shipping -thought the price point was too high to keep. $65 for 2 tees that didn't wow me.

Esteemed Contributor

I received mine yesterday and am very pleased.  I ordered the olive, which is not a color that I usually wear, but this one is really lovely.  When I first took it out of the package, I thought it looked so small and short that it would not fit, but it is perfect.  Soft and comfortable.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I love mine as well.  I am waiting for the re-order.  QVC keeps sending me emails that somethign I love is back in stock, except that it isn't.

I ordered the white last week and then I got an email that it was backordered.  Today is shows shipped.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Contributor

I just got the Olive one 2 days ago that I ordered before the first presentation.  And I'm still waiting on the white one I ordered at about 10 minutes after midnight.  I guess early birds get backordered first.  I didn't even check out the Olive one yet, because I'm still so irritated by this (and all the wrong orders I've received in the last 2 months).

Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I love mine as well.  I am waiting for the re-order.  QVC keeps sending me emails that somethign I love is back in stock, except that it isn't.

I ordered the white last week and then I got an email that it was backordered.  Today is shows shipped.

I ordered the white, right after midnight, and it was still available at the end of the day, and yet I'm still waiting too.  Something is so off.  At least it sounds like the wait is worth it?

Super Contributor

I'm waiting on the neon violet color tee it should arrive today (well, it is 2 AM lol!) along with the white, cant wait! Already received the Seafoam and love it! So great to see so many positive reviews, was holding my breath lol 

Respected Contributor

Glad to read because I love mine too

Honored Contributor

She is supposed to be back this month, so I hope they get more in because I want all the colors.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

The white came today.  It's not a true white, it's more yellow white, so I can't wear it with white shorts, but it will be fine with denim shorts.

I had a feeling it wasnt' a true bright/neutral/crisp white.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN