Contributor

Candace Cameron Bure Tshirt TSV

Just received my order today and I love them.  The shorter length doesn't hug my butt so no wrinkling in the back.  The material is more substantial than I thought.  Not thin or see through.  I didn't order white because I thought might be  see through. After trying on the 3 I received I went back and ordered the white (only one even close to my size stiil available).  I usually wear 1X but looking at size measurements before ordering I decided to order the XL and it fits perfectly.  Lucky to get the neon violet color which is great.  Highly recommend if these are brought back.

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure Tshirt TSV

[ Edited ]

@ladychas 

Thanks for your review!

Uh oh! I did the opposite and ordered up. I'll get mine soon and I hope it's not too big.

Edited to add-

I have it now and it fits just the way I wanted too so I'm glad I ordered up!

It hangs nicely, and not a tight fitted look but drapes just right.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I got mine last week and am very happy with it. I purchased my regular Medium size and it is perfect. Got the Olive color and love how nice and soft the material is. Hope to purchase more soon.

I also purchased the balloon blouse, but it is not expected to ship for another week or two.

Honored Contributor

The fact that they shipped right away is a bonus. My PJ TSV won't ship for two weeks. 

Valued Contributor

I just received noticed my order for these tshirts are now on back order. Hopefully I still get them!
Respected Contributor

Seriously back order??

I would e-mail someone at the Q and find out if a partial shipment came in or they might have oversold the quantity on hand.  

So sad for a new supplier/brand.

Honored Contributor

This might be helpful for some of you whose item went on backorder. You might want to wait a couple of weeks instead of canceling.

Per @Beth-QVC:

Backorder - an item will go to backorder when the inventory QVC was originally advised of is incorrect. They will give the manufacturer two weeks to produce/obtain more.

Waitlist - QVC is requesting the manufacturer to produce more in order to fulfill orders requested by us.

Valued Contributor

I didn’t cancel any items and looked today and 2 tsv shirts have shipped!!
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
I didn’t cancel any items and looked today and 2 tsv shirts have shipped!!

@Joizz11  My black one shipped today too!

Valued Contributor

For those who haven't received theirs you're going to love it
I received mine I ordered the olive green, it's perfect!
True to size