Trusted Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 6/2/22

With the linen in it, I wonder if it wrinkles a lot?

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Honored Contributor

@Sapphiregal wrote:

With the linen in it, I wonder if it wrinkles a lot?

@Sapphiregal 

Not only linen but also blended with viscose, both are very prone to wrinkling and possibly shrinking, too.

Trusted Contributor

@Kindaglitzy What I do is - wash, hang to dry but first pull taut in both directions. It will dry a little rumpled looking but not so wrinkled. Pull down taut the button placket. It WILL wrinkle as you wear it but not as much as if it were all linen. The viscose will help with that some.

Trusted Contributor

I haven't purchased anything from the CCB line.  I do think that the colors of thr TSV are quite similar to those in Lands' End plaid flannel blouses that have been sold for two years or so.

Honored Contributor

I have a couple of viscose rayon tops.  Viscose is made from wood pulp!  So it's a natural/synthethic combo. It's quite breathable and very cool to wear in the summer.  I never had any trouble with wrinkles. It never needs ironing.  Rag & Bone has a few tops made from it.  That's were I got mine from. 

I ended up getting 4 shorts, 1 denim skirt, & 3 tops from Candace. Oh and one short sleeve sweatshirt from her, plus one tee dress.  So I got a lot!  I just like her line.  I like that she has petites and short length tops.At 5'4" I can get petites and regular. I'm also thin.   But I like my skirt length and tops short. Dislike midi length dresses.   I can't get that from Isaac, Denim & Susan Graver,  etc. My other line is Barefoot Dreams.  Candace line is also more youthful.  Which appeals to me. 

Esteemed Contributor

@songbird wrote:

I have a couple of viscose rayon tops.  Viscose is made from wood pulp!  So it's a natural/synthethic combo. It's quite breathable and very cool to wear in the summer.  I never had any trouble with wrinkles. It never needs ironing.  Rag & Bone has a few tops made from it.  That's were I got mine from. 

I ended up getting 4 shorts, 1 denim skirt, & 3 tops from Candace. Oh and one short sleeve sweatshirt from her, plus one tee dress.  So I got a lot!  I just like her line.  I like that she has petites and short length tops.At 5'4" I can get petites and regular. I'm also thin.   But I like my skirt length and tops short. Dislike midi length dresses.   I can't get that from Isaac, Denim & Susan Graver,  etc. My other line is Barefoot Dreams.  Candace line is also more youthful.  Which appeals to me. 

@songbird  - I'm petite and I also like her line because she offers shorter tops and petites. Most of the tops that QVC sells are too long for me. I have quite a few items from her line and bought a lot yesterday.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered too many items from Candace. It’s taking forever for them to stop being In Process. It makes me sorry I didn’t just stick to a couple items.
Respected Contributor

@misschristy wrote:
I ordered too many items from Candace. It’s taking forever for them to stop being In Process. It makes me sorry I didn’t just stick to a couple items.

It wouldn't have mattered.  I ordered ONE and it's still in process.

Valued Contributor

Yep I ordered too many items as well and mine show also in process. I was told there was a delay until 6/10.
Respected Contributor

I ordered early in the day, two of the CB TSV only. I got an email stating it would not be delivered until 6/13.  

It is frustrating and I continue to order less and less. I suppose the thrill is gone.  Smiley Sad