Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 6/2/22

The white one she is pictured wearing is adorable. As for it not being appropriate for summer, the Great Lake states have many waterfront cities where summer temps are quite cool. I'd wear it on our vacation to Lake Superior (and still bring a windbreaker).

Super Contributor

I can't decide which color to order! I love her clothes. I have several tops. They are well made. Certainly better made than the "12.99 range from Kohl's". 

Her jeans are the best fitting jeans I have ever owned. They feel like real jeans. Not loaded with lycra or spandex or whatever else they put in jeans nowadays. 

Valued Contributor

@soxfan I love CCB jeans!! Honestly in my opinion they are the best. They fit is perfect and don’t stretch out. I ordered the new flare jeans in 2 washes and the big deal dress in cobalt. I viewed CCB video on Instagram and there are new pants I also want.
Honored Contributor

@Joizz11 wrote:
@soxfanI love CCB jeans!! Honestly in my opinion they are the best. They fit is perfect and don’t stretch out. I ordered the new flare jeans in 2 washes and the big deal dress in cobalt. I viewed CCB video on Instagram and there are new pants I also want.

@Joizz11 @soxfan I agree!! I love her jeans, they always fit.  I have been wearing her tee shirts she first came out with alot, I have a few in different colors.  The quality is excellent in her line.

Trusted Contributor

I agree! I was so looking forward to her TSV. It is boring and not summery at all. Well, I’ll save money. I’ll bet the buyers created this.
Honored Contributor

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

WHY would anyone want this in June???? Her clothing looks like it should cost $12.99 at Kohl's- Hard pass!

Do you not have ac?  Do you not go anywhere that has ac?  Do you live in a teepee?  

I work in an office and I freeze in here during the summer with the ac on.  I need stuff like this more in the summer than in the winter.  

Would I wear this to the beach or sit outside and watch a baseball game, etc.?  No.  But most people know how to dress appropriately for where they will be.

Honored Contributor

@soxfan wrote:

I can't decide which color to order! I love her clothes. I have several tops. They are well made. Certainly better made than the "12.99 range from Kohl's". 

Her jeans are the best fitting jeans I have ever owned. They feel like real jeans. Not loaded with lycra or spandex or whatever else they put in jeans nowadays. 

I've never tried her jeans but I am so sick of the jeans overloaded with spandex or lycra.  I spend all day pulling them up like a pair of bad pantyhose!

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

WHY would anyone want this in June???? Her clothing looks like it should cost $12.99 at Kohl's- Hard pass!

Do you not have ac?  Do you not go anywhere that has ac?  Do you live in a teepee?  

I work in an office and I freeze in here during the summer with the ac on.  I need stuff like this more in the summer than in the winter.  

Would I wear this to the beach or sit outside and watch a baseball game, etc.?  No.  But most people know how to dress appropriately for where they will be.

@Lipstickdiva I'm at work now freezing. I have my portable heater on next to my desk, which I use more in the summer than the winter.

Super Contributor

I'm not helping support her. I don't like button down shirts either. 

Honored Contributor

I'm not a big fan of regular button down long sleeve shirts...easy pass for me.