Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 6/2/22

@PhillyGirl23 wrote:

WHY would anyone want this in June???? Her clothing looks like it should cost $12.99 at Kohl's- Hard pass!

@PhillyGirl23  I like her clothing and may buy some. I can wear it whenever, doesn't have to be in June. I buy some clothes from Kohl's. Maybe I have no taste. LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the solid turquoise and blue plaid.  It does seem a bit oversized based on the measurements, but that is OK for me.  I plan on wearing them over a tank, if I'm going to a restaurant or anywhere that is air-conditioned.  Also like to wear them tied in the front.  I have bought from Candace's line and like her clothing.  

Super Contributor

I love her line of clothing.  I just bought four of them, pink, blue, apricot plaid, and white plaid.  Exactly the kind of shirt I love.  They are selling fast and didn't want to take the chance of my colors selling out.  If, when they arrive, I don't like them, no problem.  Just send them all back. lol!

Respected Contributor

I’m thinking about the pebble blue plaid and white. My only reluctance is the ironing because I hate ironing! May wait until there is.a video or presentation. Because it’s oversized, I would wear with either something under in cooler months.
Honored Contributor

I have a few of her pieces and love them.  The quality is excellent.  I want to order the pink & white plaid TSV and the sunwashed tank.  I also love the Big Deal dress.  I think the prices are reasonable.  

Respected Contributor

How does her sizing run?  True to QVC size or small/big?  I like these type of shirts but I like them to fit oversized, plenty of room.  Not tight at all.

Respected Contributor

I would like to know if the plaids match on the side seams.

Super Contributor

@ScrapHappy wrote:

How does her sizing run?  True to QVC size or small/big?  I like these type of shirts but I like them to fit oversized, plenty of room.  Not tight at all.

@ScrapHappy  I have some joggers by CCB & they were big. I had to size down 2 sizes but I believe this was an exception in her clothing line. I don't have any tops by CCB, but THIS particular shirt is generously sized. I would go with the click here for garment measurements for THIS shirt! I sized down 1 size because of that & if the measurement chart is correct, it should still be a lil bit big which is what I want.

Honored Contributor

No thanks; easy pass.

Trusted Contributor

I’m bummed…I thought it would be a must have TSV. It’s not. So many other “cool” summer items I would have liked to have seen as a big TSV. I think this long sleeve shirt is kinda boring looking to me.