A478498 - regular

A478499 - petite

$39.98

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 6/2/22

That's cute!  Will wait for reviews!

Respected Contributor

I am in on this TSV! This is what my wardrobe needs for the summer. 

Valued Contributor

I already ordered her flare jeans and the tank dress big deal. I also like this in the torquoise blue. Ugh so many cute things.
Super Contributor

@Joizz11 @jpie 

I bought the white plaid one. This is apparently oversized according to the click here measurements.

4.jpg

Respected Contributor

@shoechic  Thanks for posting. Put in my order. I have another one of her button down shirts. I find it to be very well made and the fit was excellent.

Respected Contributor

@shoechic wrote:

@Joizz11 @jpie 

I bought the white plaid one. This is apparently oversized according to the click here measurements.

4.jpg

Yes, it does look oversized. The sleeves look long too. I don't want to go too small so that it can be tied up in the front if need be.

I have the solid colors of pink, blue, and white on my wish list. I do think it will need to be ironed since it still has linen in the mix. I will wait until the presentation before ordering. 

I also love the blue plaid and the white plaid!  

Respected Contributor

@jpie wrote:

@shoechic wrote:

@Joizz11 @jpie 

4.jpg

Yes, it does look oversized. The sleeves look long too. I don't want to go too small so that it can be tied up in the front if need be.

I have the solid colors of pink, blue, and white on my wish list. I do think it will need to be ironed since it still has linen in the mix. I will wait until the presentation before ordering. 

@jpie 

I have white on my wish list too. Curious to see during presentation if it is somewhat see through as it appears to be online.

Respected Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@shoechic wrote:

@Joizz11 @jpie 

4.jpg

@jpie 

I have white on my wish list too. Curious to see during presentation if it is somewhat see through as it appears to be online.

_________

Yes, I agree that the white is a bit see through (it looked that way on the model). But, as long as I wear a nude bra, it could be perfect for summer. 

Valued Contributor

WHY would anyone want this in June???? Her clothing looks like it should cost $12.99 at Kohl's- Hard pass!