Trusted Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 6/2/22

I guess what I mean is that I need things now not in August. We should be able to cancel. I think they do things that aren’t really scrupulous. Like knowing things won’t be shipped but still selling them.
Super Contributor

@misschristy  Well I finally got mine today. I ordered on the 30th. I sized down 1 size & it is still a bit big, but I wanted it a little big so that is good. I ordered the white plaid one. I like it a lot. It is cool & airy. I couldn't see through it, so that is good too. Now hoping it doesn't shrink.

Funny, I just got an email that my item has shipped on another item that I've had for 6 days.

Valued Contributor

Finally received today, ordered on 6/2 today 6/14.  Ordered another on the same day and that order disappeared.  I spoke to Q team and they placed another order for me in Apricot and that is still in process.  I hope I get it because I love this shirt, PS, Mint, it was perfect.  Already washed, and if it shrinks it will be fine.  This is perfect for Fl. weather. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm waiting on the white plaid TSV of CCB, already JUST got it in the mint plaid and off white (not sure of it's name) ~ but wow, having ordered on the 2nd of June and STILL not having one of the TSV on the 14th is just crazy. Still says in processing. Called and was told that there's been a problem with the system for some, saying in processing but then they've actually been shipped, it could "show up any day" isn't that a great way to run a multi million dollar business lol or ugh!
Actually I have about 4 CCB items that APPEAR to be stuck in processing for 12 days who knows??

Super Contributor

@DooneyGal2  I have an order that is still in process since 5/13 and another since 5/30.

In both cases, I ordered before they were presented & since being presented, both have tons of reviews and are both now sold out.

QVC social team is responsible for the 5/13 order still in process. I contacted them 10 days after I ordered to find out why it was still in process. They took it upon themselves to remove the s&h fee which changed the order & added 10 more days to the estimated date of delivery. Now we are WAY PAST that date. And like I said, it sold out, so pretty sure I'm not getting it. I also sent an email on this past Friday regarding the 5/30 order still in process & they have not responded.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

Finally received today, ordered on 6/2 today 6/14.  Ordered another on the same day and that order disappeared.  I spoke to Q team and they placed another order for me in Apricot and that is still in process.  I hope I get it because I love this shirt, PS, Mint, it was perfect.  Already washed, and if it shrinks it will be fine.  This is perfect for Fl. weather. 

I ordered June 2, still have not received one top.  Hoping to get by July.  Status is forever in processing.  This post gives me hope I'll get it.

Trusted Contributor

In these cases where there are already reviews but yours is still in process, I wonder if they are waiting to see if they have returns that can be used to fill your order.  It actually sounds like waitlist.  

Valued Contributor

Yesterday, received two more shirts.  They were new, I could tell by packing.  I have three now and love them all. 

All are plaids, wore one to church yesterday because of air conditioning being so cold.   I wore the yellow plaid with  my white linen pants and  sandals. Looked great!