Super Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 2/28

I was on the fence about this shirt. On FB Jill Bauer was wearing this shirt and it's just a shirt.  IMO too expensive got what it is.  I can get something similar at Target with their Universal Treads line For 1/3 the price.  So I will be canceling my order. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

mine arrived yesterday.  Got the lavender and apricot.  They are just okay.  Got both in XS. Lavender fits perfectly but Apricot is bigger.  They are very thin.  I do not like the neckline at all.  I like the length.   I may keep the Lavender but apricot is definitely going back.  Not worth $35 plus tax and shipping by a long shot.   Very thin cotton and one of the reasons I hate 100% cotton are the wrinkles.  

Esteemed Contributor

"Well Chi-town the "short lived tv personality", as you put it, is worth twice as much as Lori Goldstein.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@barrel racer wrote:

"Well Chi-town the "short lived tv personality", as you put it, is worth twice as much as Lori Goldstein.

An 8 yr. run on one series, a 4 yr run on another, reruns of those shows, plus numerous Hallmark movies and series specials galore.  Yeah, that's really some short lived career alright. 🙄.

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

@barrel racer - what the h are you talking about? I didn't post any such comment. 

And what pot are you stirring to pit one vendor against another? 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Biftu wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Her clothing line is not for me and neither is she.

@Biftu  - that's okay. There's a wide range of options here.

You're a HUGE fan of LOGO - that's such a despised vendor and brand for many on the forums as you know...😉

@Chi-town girl  No I didn't know since Logo has been on for years and has many fans and sell outs.  Like Logo or not, Personally I don't despise anyone as you seem to, just not a fan of her views.  Yes, there are a wide range of options from which to choose.  Like Logo or not, Lori is a noted stylist not a short lived tv personality with warped views.  To each their own, but "despising" someone is not healthy.

@barrel racer  - here you go - this is the poster you intended to go after - it's @Biftu .

Get your facts straight!!!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@barrel racer wrote:

An 8 yr. run on one series, a 4 yr run on another, reruns of those shows, plus numerous Hallmark movies and series specials galore.  Yeah, that's really some short lived career alright. 🙄.

@Biftu  - a special message from Jean for YOU...,..,

Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also got the ultraviolet and apricot and sent the apricot back! I really liked the ultraviolet and wore it the other day.  The color on the apricot was lighter than I expected and made the shirt too sheer for my liking.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Biftu wrote:

Her clothing line is not for me and neither is she.

@Biftu  - that's okay. There's a wide range of options here.

You're a HUGE fan of LOGO - that's such a despised vendor and brand for many on the forums as you know...😉

@Chi-town girl  No I didn't know since Logo has been on for years and has many fans and sell outs.  Like Logo or not, Personally I don't despise anyone as you seem to, just not a fan of her views.  Yes, there are a wide range of options from which to choose.  Like Logo or not, Lori is a noted stylist not a short lived tv personality with warped views.  To each their own, but "despising" someone is not healthy.

@barrel racer  - here you go - this is the poster you intended to go after - it's @Biftu .

@barrel racer  @JeanLouiseFinch @Biftu @RollTide2008 - party of 4, your table is ready!

Esteemed Contributor

THAT WAS A GOOD LAUGH!!!!