Esteemed Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bure TSV 2/28

@misschristy wrote:
Probably because she has conservative values.

And that ain't all.

Frequent Contributor
Valued Contributor

This is 100% cotton, do you think this will shrink?   I usually wear a small in her shirts but thinking I might have to get a med.   

Honored Contributor

@tampalady,

I got her last tsv, the short sleeve t-shirt and yes it does shrink-not terribly but especially in the length I found but I did size up because the description and reviews said if want a closer fit, order true to size but more relaxed order up. Ordering up a size made it just right-not sloppy but comfortable.

The thing I like about mine is the very pretty color, the breathable fabric and the sleeve detail.

I won't get this one because of the very open neck, the fact that the length will shrink and I don't think that is a great price, ending up to about $45 with tax, shipping etc.

And QVC wonders why their sales are not doing well.

Sorry, it's just disappointing. I know you only asked about shrinkage.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

Thank you...on the bay..  The length looks good, so if it shrinks it will not be a problem for me.   I was afraid if I get a size up that the neckline also might be too wide or lower.  I guess I will have to wait for tomorrow and see how it looks on everyone.  I like it, think it is good for the area that I live in. 

Honored Contributor

I love this tsv, I just can't decide on a color.  I have three of her short sleeve tee's she had last year as a tsv and wore them alot last summer.  They wash well and look brand new.  

Respected Contributor

It's 100% cotton- if I remember correctly, wasn't the last TSV a blend of fabrics?  I would think this would be a wrinkled mess out of the machine... I'm a little leery. 

Valued Contributor

I am liking the dark pink color...the color would look nice close to the face. 

I also have all of the the short sleeve shirts, they are great wash and wear.    

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know the item# for the jeans that Candace has on in the first video with the purple tsv on?  It looks very relaxed and the pockets are on the sides?  Thanks.

Super Contributor

I like this but I like to see it presented before deciding for sure. The apricot or honeysuckle are the two colors that stood out to me.

As for Candace, let's just say...I would much rather watch and purchase from her than some of the other celebs/famous people QVC has had on in the past. And I will leave it at that.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.