Super Contributor

Does anyone know what Candace Cameron Bere's TSV will be on  the 28th or have an item#. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Candace Cameron Bere TSV

I've never seen a single item of hers I'd consider buying.  Tops are always too short.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

I like her stuff.  Really tired of tunic tops, like more figure flattering tops.

Respected Contributor

I purchased her white man tailored shirt. Very well made. It was equal to shirts I have and spent much on. Excellent purchase for me.

Super Contributor

I find that her line is more youthful than other lines on the Q.  I have a couple of sweaters and the fit and quality is very good.  Everything seems to figure flatter.  Waiting for a pair of jeans to arrive.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I've never seen a single item of hers I'd consider buying.  Tops are always too short.

I've not looked at any of her clothes, but since most tops on QVC are long on me, I'd be very happy if these are short!!

Honored Contributor

no item number yet, but it will be "the ocean dipped tee."

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Frequent Contributor

I love her line. I am short waisted so nice to have tops that aren’t tunics on me. Glad the Q offers variety for all of us!
Esteemed Contributor

@EZ shopper    I agree.  Im so sick of those long long shark bite hems or even long tunics.   I like tops that flatter my body as opposed to covering it up and swallowing me.

Respected Contributor

I like the length of her tops because I am short.  I wish more designers would mix it  up more.  Not all so long or shark hems or high  low and just how many of those does a short lady need.  Or layers and layers and where is my bod at.

I thing her style is for the younger person and I think they are cute but I sure can't wear them all at 66.  I'm not a big gal but doesn't matter and still not the style for me.  

Her clothes have a California beach vib to them.  They are cute.

We need more clothes variety on the Q and mix it up.  I like watching the fashion shows and sometimes I go shopping in my closet and say wow I can pull that look off already.  haha.  Looks like money!!!