Valued Contributor

@RespectLife and @x Hedge --What you're saying about the OP's problem with not seeing any reviews being an "electronic" thing may be true, but not sure, If they're not seeing reviews for ANYTHING, then probably so. It sounds like that's what they meant. 

My complaint was for a specific item--the laptop. Even though it's, for the most part, sold out, QVC should still allow reviews to be posted. In the past, I've done what another person said, which is to just look for the item on Google where you can find reviews even for items no longer offered. For whatever reason, however, there's nothing for these laptops. I guess QVC isn't going to let people comment on them. Not sure why. It doesn't matter anymore for me--I'm happy with the one I got--but can't help but wonder why no reviews.

Esteemed Contributor
@@qualityshopper. I agree that even though an item is sold out or no longer available we should be able to read reviews. I do not believe however that QVC is hiding reviews .
Contributor

I have the same issue and it drives me crazy!!  I can see reviews on my tablet and phone, but not my desktop.  I use Chrome on my desktop and for some reason, the reviews won't show with that browser.  If I use Explorer, the reviews will pop up.

There have been some IT changes lately and I find things to be a little wonky.  It is so frustrating...