Contributor

I have to stop ordering from QVC, unless it is something I have purchased before and know I like it, because they have stopped customers from viewing the reviews.  I am not on a phone, but a computer, and cannot see any of the reviews.  If they are going to these lengths to hide reviews, something is wrong and I won't be purchasing from QVC unless they fix this issue.  HSN, their sister company, has reviews that are viewable so I don't understand WHY QVC would do this.....

QVC Customer Care

@valleygirl22 wrote:

I have to stop ordering from QVC, unless it is something I have purchased before and know I like it, because they have stopped customers from viewing the reviews.  I am not on a phone, but a computer, and cannot see any of the reviews.  If they are going to these lengths to hide reviews, something is wrong and I won't be purchasing from QVC unless they fix this issue.  HSN, their sister company, has reviews that are viewable so I don't understand WHY QVC would do this.....

@valleygirl22  Which item are you referring to?  I will take a look for you.  

Honored Contributor

@valleygirl22 wrote:

@valleygirl22 

I've had problems a few times when I've had something saved in Wish List or saved for later from the Cart.   The bottom half of the description page won't come up, so re-type that item number in the Search bar and it will refresh the page and you should be able to see the bottom half and all the reviews.   Try it.

Or maybe it's some other problem.  Oh well.

Trusted Contributor

Whether they are hidden or are showing, I always Google the item with the word "reviews" in front of the description of the item (don't use any iten number) in the search bar.

You will pull up all reviews from not only QVC but reviews from anywhere else the item is sold.

Doing that gives you a bigger scope of true reviews and not the cherry picked ones. Almost  everything sold on QVC or HSN is sold elsewhere and those reviews are helpful too.

Contributor

Thanks!  Best response - that's what I'll do from now on.  Doesn't matter which item it is, on air or not (not in wish list or cart) I cannot read them on QVC.  So this is the perfect solution. 

Valued Contributor

I've been frustrated as well about not being able to see reviews. In particular, I've been waiting to see reviews on the latest HP laptop offered as a TSV. Around the same time, Best Buy had a laptop that I also liked, so I really wanted to read reviews about the Q model to help me decide which one to go with. Since the Q one was an "advance order" for me, I chose to cancel it due to not having any reviews. I simply had no way to compare the two laptops to see if both were good options for me. I still can't find any reviews on here for it. It's a shame because I liked the specs on it and might have gone with it instead if I could have read reviews.

Esteemed Contributor
@qualityshopper. I believe the HP rep said that computer was made specifically for the Q so you may not be able to compare apples to apples. I too like to read reviews on an item before I purchase but sometimes reviews too can run the gamut on any item
Esteemed Contributor

I like to shop and do business from the QVC app because the reviews will always pop up whenever they're wanted.

Unlike here, where they can be "sluggish".

You can also tap/click on the row of stars

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

to make the reviews pop up if they're slow to load..

Honored Contributor

@valleygirl22 wrote:

I use 2 desk tops w/ 2 diff browsers.  A tablet and phone with diff browsers.

I can see reviews on every single one.

Nobody is going to any lengths to hide reviews.  I think you are jumping to conspiracy theories!

It all depends on what type of browser and device you are using...it is an 'electronic' thing...not an attempt to keep you from seeing reviews.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Can't See Reviews!!??

[ Edited ]

@RespectLife wrote:

... I am not on a phone, but a computer, and cannot see any of the reviews.  If they are going to these lengths to hide reviews, something is wrong and I won't be purchasing from QVC unless they fix this issue. ... I don't understand WHY QVC would do this.....

I use 2 desk tops w/ 2 diff browsers.  A tablet and phone with diff browsers.

I can see reviews on every single one.

Nobody is going to any lengths to hide reviews.  I think you are jumping to conspiracy theories!

It all depends on what type of browser and device you are using...it is an 'electronic' thing...not an attempt to keep you from seeing reviews.

Well of course. It's about compatibility between devices, operating systems, security settings, browsers, etc.

Going by general poster's info, I think a lot of people here are using outmoded setups that aren't fully compatible anymore.

I know I am.

It's really a reach to think reviews are purposefully hidden from select shoppers.