Contributor

So I ordered the TSV Corkys Ribs the other day...all before it was presented at midnight. I purchased three sets two for my sisters in different cities in California and one for me in North Carolina. Both sisters received their ribs two days air...I apparently have to wait 11 days for mine. Last time I looked California was a long way from Tennesse where the ribs were shipped from...North Carolina the next state over from North Carolina. My order said delivery the same day as my sisters and for some reason it has changed to 11 days later. This does not make any sense to me what so ever. This happened to me last month on another preordered TSV which took 3 weeks while others got theirs right away. I do not live in a small town so this is confusing. I do understand the message at the top regarding delay from Covid 19 however do not understand they can ship this product clear across the country in 2 days and I wait for mine 11 days in the state next door.

Honored Contributor

Its possible the supply of pork has been interrupted.  There are all sorts of strange things happening with our meat supplies.  Probably has nothing to do with your location.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Sorry about your order.  I have been waiting for food items (one order each from QVC & HSN)  that should have been here weeks ago.  Still processing.  (No more orders for me!)

Highlighted
Contributor

This is Illinois Girl who posted the original post...still waiting for the ribs!