Respected Contributor

I won't rule out a shoe because of velcro, but I don't like the way they look on these. It ruins the look in the back on these particular shoes. It would've been much cuter with a zipper.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
New Contributor

These are so close to the Earth shoe that was a TSV in the pasta272378.jpg

Honored Contributor

I like some Velcro fasteners for two reasons: My feet are better after four surgeries, but I still like the adjustment factor over other fasteners. Also, I have a very narror foot and heel, so Velcro works better than most buckles, which usually makes me end up with quite a tail.

While I can enjoy the look of super chic shoes (say that three times), I prefer comfort with a dash of fashion.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girlwrote:

@jonbon - I'm not impressed with any of the Q Camuto items including the TSV. It is frumpy, dated compared to other Camuto items sold elsewhere. 

I think Logo shoes are much more contemporary and fresh than anything Q/Camuto. Some of the Logo shoes are on my wishlist. I also like GILI shoes, some IM and Marc Fisher.

I will have to defer to you when it comes to familiarity with this brand -- I've never had any interest in it and have no idea what "regular" Camuto items are like. I was simply reacting to the photo of the TSV, which looked pretty "current" to me, judging from what I see out in the stores and online. Oh well, to each her own! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JJsMomwrote:

@Chi-town girlwrote:

These are the Camuto styles that appeal to me. Chic. Hip. Contemporary. 

28514748_10156541078384271_3820383696988004016_o.jpg

I love these! Where can i find them?

@JJsMom - you can buy them online at vincecamuto.com. 

VINCE CAMUTO BEVINA – PERFORATED CUTOUT BOOTIE

$129.00

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Love these

28698777_10156581646329271_534590115342905136_o.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

28827515_10156561783609271_6307191021346270651_o.jpg

Honored Contributor

I am not buying. I don’t like peep toe booties. I also find perforated shoes to be uncomfortable against my skin. I don’t currently own a pair of shoes with Velcro. I had a pair of flat sandals once with it - didn’t really bother me, but I usually prefer a buckle on a dress shoe or zipper on a boot. I don’t think they look frumpy. 

Respected Contributor

Checked out what VC shoes were offered on Q today and nothing impressed me.

The TSV is cute, but with the heel height I know I would not wear it much.  Too much to spend for something I would only wear a few times.  Doesn't fit my lifestyle I guess.

I do picture this on my daughters though.  I am more into comfort these days.

Esteemed Contributor

The Camuto TSV is cute in some respects but it looks cheap with the velcro  that sticks out on the side of the ankle due to the width of the strap and the thickness of the strap and velcro together. 

I would also wonder just how smooth the inside of the shoe is. I've seen some Camuto shooties with similar laser cutouts that had a smooth lining inside so that it won't rub the top of your foot but I've also seen some Camuto outlet quality shoes that were sold at Nordstrom Rack in a similar style that were unfinished inside the vamp. I guess once there are reviews for this shoe, time will tell whether people liked it or not. It is concerning that it may run narrow for a medium. I have found that can be the case with regular Camuto shoes too.