Valued Contributor

I bought the LG Stylo 3 a few months ago.  When this one came up - I did some comparing of the two models.   Be aware that the back camera on the new one is not as good as with the Stylo.   I am surprised that QVC is offering a new model that isn't as good as the previous one.  Just a heads up.

Super Contributor

I thought the same thing.  My LG Fiesta has better specs.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom- That's the thing that's keeping me on the fence about this TSV.  Do you like the LG Stylo?  Is the included stylus worth the extra money?  I like the idea of having that available and not having to keep one in my handbag.

I also like the idea of the better camera, but not sure how much of a difference it would make in reality.  I love LG phones and currently have the LG Premier from a couple years ago and it's still working perfectly, so it's not as if I need a new one right now.

Is it worth waiting for them to drop the price again on the LG Stylo?

Honored Contributor

What i have noticed today,that there really is not much talk on the tracfone tsv today.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Valued Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@LexaMom- That's the thing that's keeping me on the fence about this TSV.  Do you like the LG Stylo?  Is the included stylus worth the extra money?  I like the idea of having that available and not having to keep one in my handbag.

I also like the idea of the better camera, but not sure how much of a difference it would make in reality.  I love LG phones and currently have the LG Premier from a couple years ago and it's still working perfectly, so it's not as if I need a new one right now.

Is it worth waiting for them to drop the price again on the LG Stylo?

The better camera makes all the difference to me.  My previous Samsung was not very good and take a lot of photos.  Frankly, I don't use the stylus very often.   I plan to upgrade once a better model is sold since it is a better option than buying more minutes. 

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom- Thanks.  I decided to pass on the TSV, but now the LG Stylo is only available on waitlist.  I guess others decided to go that route, too.  I'm hoping QVC will get it back in stock.

They have it on HSN, but it's $10 more and only has 1200 minutes, instead of 1500.

I was surprised to hear Shawn say last night that they only do one Tracfone TSV a year, as it seemed it wasn't that long ago that they did the LG Stylo, but I guess I lost track of time!

Valued Contributor

I was surprised to hear Shawn say last night that they only do one Tracfone TSV a year, as it seemed it wasn't that long ago that they did the LG Stylo, but I guess I lost track of time!

Just checked - I bought the Stylo in April 2018 - she is wrong.

Honored Contributor

@LexaMom- Thank you!  I was sure they hadn't done it that long ago.  Even another host made the same statement that they now "only do one Tracfone TSV a year".  Just part of the the sales push, maybe.

Valued Contributor

@Venezia, @LexaMom, I think they said that because I'm pretty sure the Stylo  was the QVC2 big deal, not the TSV. I could be wrong, but that's what I'm thinking. I bought the Stylo  too and this last Tracfone they had on tsv was nowhere near as nice.

@VeneziaI use a stylus very little but it is nice having one attached to the phone. It's very thin though and from reviews I've read, it breaks easy. Mine hasn't so far but I don't use it often enough. But I do recommend the phone. It's very nice. I had a Samsung before this. I tend to go back and forth between the two brands but tend to prefer LG the most. I love having a notification light probably more than anything. I've missed that. And the fingerprint scanner is very convenient. Love it!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Qgirl26- Thank you for the additional info.  I didn't realize the Stylo 3 had a notification light.  I've gotten used to not having one, but it would be nice to have that on a new phone.

And I'm very curious about the fingerprint scanner.  I'll check out that feature.

My issue is that my DH insists on having a new phone whenever I get one.  All he uses it for is to phone; he never gets to grips with any other features but he's "got to have it".  I've been hoping the price would come down, but I may just go for it anyway.  Woman Frustrated