Valued Contributor

I'm consider this. I am growing my hair out and it's shoulder length right now. I don't necessarily need lots of curl but more body and volume.  Has anyone used the 1.5" one?

Frequent Contributor

@KentuckyWoman wrote:

I have short hair and own the 1" and 3/4" barrels   I purchased the 1" when my hair was shoulder length and it was perfect.  I had my hair cut short a couple of months ago.  I ordered the 3/4" barrel  and it really works best for my much shorter cut and style.  (lots of baby fine hair with natural wave)  My hair is four inches long in the crown.  Cut shorter on top, sides and neckline.  The smaller barrel gives me the perfect lift, body, curl and wave.   If I don't want as much curl or wave, I don't hold it around the barrel as long.  I still get body and shine.

Thanks @KentuckyWoman! I think I might try it.

Respected Contributor

Suppose it's worth a try, ladies.

Honored Contributor

3/4 is sold out...

Contributor

I just saw the today's special and ordered the 3/4 inch. All the colors are on waitlist. What are the chances of my order being filled in the next 45 days? I've never ordered on a waitlist before.

Valued Contributor

@Jayjay wrote:

I'm consider this. I am growing my hair out and it's shoulder length right now. I don't necessarily need lots of curl but more body and volume.  Has anyone used the 1.5" one?

I decided on the 1" so hopefully I made the right choice.

Super Contributor

I have had mine for several months and no problems and then last week it got tangled in my medium, coarse hair and I thought I was going to have to cut it out!!  I was so traumitized after finally pulling it out with a good portion of my hair, I threw it the garbage!

Respected Contributor

@kyreb wrote:

I have had mine for several months and no problems and then last week it got tangled in my medium, coarse hair and I thought I was going to have to cut it out!!  I was so traumitized after finally pulling it out with a good portion of my hair, I threw it the garbage!

My main concern is that it will become tangled.  Sorry it happened to you.

I have the swapable perfector .. I always used the smaller head and my beautician told me to use the larger one for more body.  I got it out of the box and it only had 3 pins.  So I called qvc and they told me only has a 60 day guarantee.  I am so upset because it cost so much and i only have one head.  never even used the other.  What can I do about this.. I think it is made so cheap and cost so much..  Can anyone tell me what to do. I have the hot rollers and all other calista products.  Cant believe they dont stand behind this product. 

Valued Contributor

I have been using a Perfecter for a couple of years now.  I really like it.  However, they don't seem to last.  Yesterday, I plugged in my second Perfecter and it stopped working. The warm-up light flashed and flashed, but the Perfecter never heated up.  It's my second Perfecter in the trash in just a couple of years.  I was aware of the TSV coming up, but am really conflicted at ordered since they don't seem to last as long as they should consdering the price.  So today, I stopped at Wally World and purchased a Revlon hot air styling brush.  I used it for the first time this morning.  I think they'll be a learning curve with it, but my hair came out nice.  Perfecter's seem to konk out after about a year.  I think they should last longer than that.