Frequent Contributor

I have short hair and purchased the 3/4" size.   Did an early order, have used it 4 times.  So far I love it.  Have read the negative reviews re the short life of product, little concern about that but so far everything okay.  Will use it everyday, so  if it fails within the next 30 days I will be able to return it.  A bit pricey but the high heat setting does give my hair a nice curl.  Keeping my fingers crossed.  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calista's Perfector

[ Edited ]

The reviews on this product were negative. There were 117 five stars and 100 one stars. The negative reviews kept saying the iron stopped working soon after they received it. Some said it did not work on their hair.

Respected Contributor

@elated wrote:

The reviews on this product were negative. There were 117 five stars and 100 one stars. The negative reviews kept saying the iron stopped working soon after they received it. Some said it did not work on their hair.

@elated, I saw those reviews this morning. I just clicked on items recently on air and the reviews for this item are suddenly removed.

Contributor

I wanted this in 1/2 so bad I put it in my  cart went about my bussiness and forgot so it is now sold out. Hard to say when it will be back in stock. I was excited when I seen it as I have arthiritis in my hads and hard to hold them,the others burn me so much. Well I should have paid attention.!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11,  It is not sold out.  The 1/2 in. is in the lavender and rose design.  Maybe now in the teal.  All other sizes are left.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor
Won't be long @countygal57.
There's a "new" Perfector 2 or 3 times a year.
The Perfector keeps changing. My guess would be the unusually high number of tangled hair complaints and defective devices.

There are other (no burn) hair styling devices similiar to the Perfector, but at a much lower cost.
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@Trinity11,  It is not sold out.  The 1/2 in. is in the lavender and rose design.  Maybe now in the teal.  All other sizes are left.  Cat Very Happy

This thread was bumped up from last August 2016.