Honored Contributor

How many hot tools can this woman create?  Easy pass for me.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I bought a few of her tools but they were no good for me but, this one looks ike it will work.. I am going to wait until people write some reviews before I order or not 😃

Respected Contributor

It does look pretty good. I may try it. The free shipping is great! 

Honored Contributor

similar tools available elsewhere for much, much less

Honored Contributor
I use an electric styling brush. They’ve been around for years. Last one I bought was about $15.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Calista TSV 8/13

[ Edited ]

I bought the original one and really like it.  I bought this "new and improved" one to try.  I like that you can grab a lot of hair at one time.  The free shipping works for me......costs less to return LOL.  

They had something similar to this as a TS on HSN about a month ago.  It was $99, I think.  

I have tried her hot rollers and her perfector and returned both of them.  This one, I liked.  

I bought it at midnight and there was a 5% rebate on Mr. Rebates.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

I bought the tool that HSN had and sent it back because it would not grab my hair. I am going to try this 1, it looks like it will work for me. 

Honored Contributor

I have one of her brushes that came with two different size brushes ( I can count on one hand how many times I've used it). Can someone tell me the difference between this TSV and the round brushes?

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1   I have a similar item I bought a couple years ago on Amazon for $25.  It works just fine for my long hair when it gets a little frizzy.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Katcat1   I have a similar item I bought a couple years ago on Amazon for $25.  It works just fine for my long hair when it gets a little frizzy.

that's the elsewhere I meant