Respected Contributor

5_25_TSV.png

A-398273 Calista Embellish Root Touch Up Powder Duo $39.96

A-454363 Calista Embellish Root Touch Up Powder Duo Auto-Delivery $39.96

Blonde, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown, Black, Salt & Pepper

Super Contributor

I buy my root touch up at the drugstore.  Works great & is less than a $20 bill!

Regular Contributor
I buy my touch up at drug store and it does the job for much less money. This TSV is too much money.
Trusted Contributor

Where is this made??   The question was asked in the product detail but it wasn't answered.

Jessa
Honored Contributor

I'm not buying but this seems like an easy delivery system.

When we could't go to salons for a few months, I bought the spray root cover-up and while it did the job and was cheap, the spray was a pain to apply around my face.

Respected Contributor

It was not mentioned if you can use on your brows (like Joan RIvers brand) or if it has any fragrance added.  I would like to try but could they not offer ONE jar at a lower price?  

Trusted Contributor

This looks almost the same as Sevich Hair Powder that I buy on Ebay for $7.00 except Sevich comes in many shades, maybe about 12.  Same little sponge applicator. and it works great.

Super Contributor

While I think the delivery system looks great, I feel like you'd use it up in no time!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Calista TSV 5/25

[ Edited ]

@MM13  The Sevich product I use is the same little tub, same round sponge but it's pressed powder not loose powder.  I think you're right, I can control how much I use much easier with a pressed powder.  It's so inexpensive, it's paraben and talc free too. No ingredients listed for the Calista, I don't understand that.

Super Contributor

@decaf wrote:

@MM13  The Sevich product I use is the same little tub, same round sponge but it's pressed powder not loose powder.  I think you're right, I can control how much I use much better with a pressed powder.  It's so inexpensive, it's paraben and talc free too. No ingredients listed for the Calista, I don't understand that.

Maybe I will try that - thanks! I just have the pressed powder compact with a brush which is okay but doesn't seem to cover well because the brush is too soft. I think they did say that the Calista powder is talc free (and free of other things that I don't remember...)