Valued Contributor

Re: Calista Perfecter Pro Swap Top Heated Multi Styler TSV

@joann1218 Happy to help! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Previously I ordered this in the 1 inch and it was too big for my short hair.  I ordered the TSV with the 3/4 inch barrel.  Hope that works - doesn't seem like much size difference but I will give it a try. 

Frequent Contributor

I ordered the TSV in navy for long hair.  I see they are offering additional brushes for it here A269880.  They are $39.95 each plus $3 for shipping.  QVC could've offered a bonus that if you ordered the TSV you get free shipping or a discount on an additional brush of your choice.  With tax and shipping, that really adds up!  Throw us a bone every now and then QVC!

(I hope I put that link in right since this is my first post!)

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I just ordered the Medium/Long in purple.  I normally use a blow round brush, to give some height and smoothing, but can get much curl with it.  I have fine, thinner, longish hair, with bangs.  I was never able to get a regular curling iron to work, as it is too hard to use the clamp and not get dents.

Also, I sometimes like to wash my hair at night, to save time in the morning, so hoping this will help give some fullness the next morning.  Same thing for 2nd day hair. 

Esteemed Contributor

I briefly saw the very late presentation of the Perfecter/with Maria, the hair stylist, but have no idea what size I would take.

My hair is just about 4 inches on the very front and shoulder length , that being the 3/4 ....rest, LONG.

I've never had or used any style brush so need suggestions for more curl. I have the 'body' when hair is dry, also I heard Maria say: use this after your hair dries. Does this mean I can use style creme after shampooing, then 'WAIT' until dries, the section each piece separately? My hair is very heavy from the back crown, but lighter around the sides(still longer) and through the wide side swept bang I am growing out. 

What size would be more appropriate to cover these two lengths.

Thank you in advance!

HELP,

NAES

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCdebt wrote:

I always shower and wash my hair at night. My hair is long and fine, with little body.   If I put product in at night, then use this in the morning, will that work?   My morning routine is normally wetting my hair, putting product in, blow drying and flat rironing my bangs.  Do you find this easier than blowdrying and flat ironing?

I also shampoo at night & let my fine, short hair air dry.  When it's just a bit damp, I work in some styling product.  I then use the Styler the next morning.  I kind of talked myself into buying the TSV with the smaller barrels so I could get the 3/4" barrel; the one I have is 1."  I just struggle too much with trying to blow-dry with round brush, & have never been happy with results from flat irons.  I usually go for a kind of "tousled" look more than curls.  HTH

Do you know how we could get a bag for this new Calista swap head unit? Was disappointed it didn't come with one. Let us know. thanks Debi

New Contributor

Be glad that you did not order it because when mine arrived I found that the pieces DO NOT FIT together.  It is an expensive useless piece of junk.  I read the reviews and called customer service only to find that other people had the same experience or the thing did not heat up at all.  Neither brush head would go into the socket and allow the handle to turn to the lock position.  I was beyond shocked.  It would be a lot worse had I gfted this for Christmas thinking I was rewarding someone with a $100 item only to ruin Christmas with an embarassing item that is so defective it DOES NOT FUNCTION on any level.

Respected Contributor

Nothing but a piece of garbage.  What a joke!  Doesn't work at all.

Honored Contributor

Is there a learning curve for this brush? I haven't seemed to be able to get the hang of it yet.Maybe it's just me!