Honored Contributor

Re: Calista Perfecter Pro Swap Top Heated Multi Styler TSV

Mine shipped today! Hopefully I'll receive it  Monday or Tuesday.

Occasional Contributor

I tried purchasing it today and unfortunately, it's all sold out Smiley Sad

Contributor

I was able to order the medium/long set earlier this morning.

Contributor

I ordered the one for short hair,  the one with the 3/4" and the 1" barrels and  recieved it last week.  I really like this styler!  I figured this one would be a sellout so I ordered it as soon as I saw the email and  am glad I did!.  This does not fry my hair like other curling irons have done in the past.  It does not burn my hands or scalp either.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered mine this morning.  I missed out on the 3/4 inch last time.  Glad I got it now

Trusted Contributor

I use two sizes to fix my hair, so I ordered both sizes.  Won't have to wait for a barrel to heat up.  The Perfector sure makes fixing my hair a lot faster!  I noticed we didn't have to pay shipping on pre-orders, they do today.

Regular Contributor

Watching AM style right now and Calista is on now with Leah.  Does anyone know what size Calista used to get her hair that way.  Love her hair style and am looking for that look,  Thanks

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@joann1218 I called down to the studio for you! Since Leah is still on air, they weren't able to check with her, but they were pretty sure it was the Medium/Long! Hope that helps! Smiley Happy

Brittany 

P.S. It looks like Leah is talking about the Calista on her page if you would like to join in! Calista Chat with Leah

Super Contributor

I always shower and wash my hair at night. My hair is long and fine, with little body.   If I put product in at night, then use this in the morning, will that work?   My morning routine is normally wetting my hair, putting product in, blow drying and flat rironing my bangs.  Do you find this easier than blowdrying and flat ironing?

Regular Contributor

Thank you so much. I truly appreciate it.