Honored Contributor

Calista Perfecter Pro Swap Top Heated Multi Styler TSV

I got my Insider delivered to my email account. This is a TSV in October. It sells for $89.94, 4 easy pays and comes in 4 colors. It comes in two sizes. Short/Medium 3/4" and 1"brush  heads to swap out. The Medium/Long comes with a 1" and 1.5" heads.My hair reaches slightly beyond my collarbone so I guess I would be the short/medium. This doesn't seem to come with a storage pouch. I think I'm going to get it as I don't have one and passed on the recent Caj(?) that was a TSV recently. I guess we know why QVC was trying to unload the previous model.

Super Contributor

Re: Calista Perfecter Pro Swap Top Heated Multi Styler TSV

I saw this too.  Thinking about the medium/long in pink.  I have the original but the barrel is not big enough for long hair and puts too much curl in it.  The original doesn't 'grip' your hair very good, wonder if this new one will?  My hair wants to slide through the original instead of wrap around it.

Trusted Contributor

I purchased the one with storage bag. Returned it as I felt it was way overpriced compared to others on the market. Bought a Connair for $35 and works great.

Honored Contributor

I just ordered one in the short/medium size in purple. I have wanted one for quite sometime and like that you get two different brush sizes. I'm suppose to get it by October 14.

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks for posting this.  I had ordered the old version on the last day it was under $100 and on easy pay to try.  Although it worked, my hair was just a tad bit short for the 1" right now.  I cut it shorter on the top in the summer and in the winter it is longer.  Glad I kept the shipping box, because that one is going back and I will order the new version!

Oh and the storage/heat resistant bag was so cheaply made.  Can use the ones I have had for years instead.

Honored Contributor

I'm kind of surprised there isn't more interest in this. I guess a lot of you already own one. 

Valued Contributor

I pre ordered this yesterday.They said it will ship Oct 14th..I just get an e-mail from QVC..it shipped today...

Honored Contributor

@Alexa6352 wrote:

I pre ordered this yesterday.They said it will ship Oct 14th..I just get an e-mail from QVC..it shipped today...

I ordered mine on September 20 and it's still in process. 

Valued Contributor

Just got my Perfecter..Very nice....

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I forgot to say that there was a booklet enclosed and there are other brushes available to use with this..They have an Oval brush attachment and a Denim Brush attachment...I want them too..that would make this a great tool! I spoke to Maria on Facebook and she told me that the other Brush attachments will be available on QVC.com..I guess on Oct 10th when they present the TSV