Occasional Contributor

I ordered the ham/turkey combo on 10-21-20 to be shipped on 11-16-20. The order status said it should be received by 10-20-20. Of course, I never received it. So I just called customer service today, 11-23-20 and was told that it had just "shipped" and I should receive on 11-25-20. Did I mention that it was for Thanksgiving Day Dinner? I told the customer service representative (who was very nice), that the product is shipped frozen and that it needed to defrost for 24-48 hours before it was placed in the oven.

The only thing she could do is cancel the order. I'm frustrated because it looks as if I just changed my mind last minute. If I hadn't called today, I would be sitting by the door tomorrow looking at every UPS coming down the street and hoping it would stop at my house. So now I have to put my mask on and head to the store to at least buy a turkey. I know it will be less expesive than Corky's but I really wanted a stress free easy meal for my small bubble of four..

Has anyone else experience a late delivery of this TSV? Just curious.  I had also ordered the same item on advance order 12-14-20, but just cancelled that one.

Everyone have a Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe.

Respected Contributor

Re: CORKY'S TSV OCTOBER 2020

Mine actually came early.  Sorry to hear your order was messed up.  

Respected Contributor

@Retire2022 

So sorry that happened! What a terrible inconvenience. I was afraid that would happen and so I opted for the immediate delivery.  I also ordered the full meal for the Nov. 16 ship, and that came last week with a one day delay. The items were still frozen though. It doesn't take too long to thaw in case you get it on Wednesday. I hope you have a Beautiful Thanksgiving, despite this debacle. 

Esteemed Contributor

If you do a google search under USDA Food Safety, it gives you three different methods to thaw your turkey. You can put it in cold water and change every thirty minutes; You can thaw it in the microwave under defrost and put foil on the tips; You can cook it from frozen but it will take 50% longer. You may try these methods.

Super Contributor

Same thing happened to be.  I called customer service last night asking about it since it said it was processing.  She had no information and I asked her to cancel for me.  She did this.  Today I looked at the order status to make sure it was canceled and the ham was there with a delivery date of Decembe 5th.  I canceled it myself this morning.  I also headed to Costco to get a ham this morning.

Occasional Contributor

When I returned home today, I had a voicemail message from QVC. It simply stated that my order should be received by December 5th and that they were sorry for the delay. No information on how to cancel the order or how to get a refund.  Some items you can wait for, but they have to appreciate that a turkey/ham combo that should have been shipped on November 16th might be for Thanskgiving.  Since I cancelled my order yesterday, I don't think it will be delivered to my house.  If I ever do it again, I will order the immediate shipment since it is frozen.

All is well did buy a small turkey and ham and my small group of four will be together.  

Esteemed Contributor

I think you'll be better off.  I ordered Corky's once & got a refund.  No more food from tv again.  We have local that smoke our turkey for us at $1 a lb.

Occasional Contributor

Fast forward 2021. Mine was to ship on 11/15. It still hasn’t shipped 5 days later. What a joke! Cancelling and canceling future shipments! Will NEVER order from them again!