Super Contributor

Re: CLOUDSTEPPERS by Clarks TSV 6/25

These look cute and comfy...but a little unsure about the bow though. Like the camo and animal prints. Interested in the presentation of these.

I am not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BostonMommy I have the Clarks washable knit Carly Wish.  I don't wear them much, so I just put them on with one from my old Sketchers.  The clarks I own are a rough knit, almost like they are probably using recycled plastic to make the material - they are unlined - they are really flat, no arch - the insole is thin, the sole is strangely sticky, like rubber?.  Comparing them to my old Sketchers, the sketchers are finer softer knit, are lined with a tricot lining, seem to have a better sole, and while I don't think my old sketchers have much arch, they do feel better.  Of course, I don't know what these TSV shoes will be like, but I won't be tempted.  Just my take on my washable Clarks from a year or more ago.

Edited to add, there is good padding in the back so they don't rub on my heel, and the Carly wish is V shaped toe, shoe nothing is tight across the top.

Trusted Contributor

I walk all over Manhattan in one or another of my Cloudhoppers sandals.  I think the support is very good.

Esteemed Contributor

These look like bedroom slippers. They have these on Macy's under slippers. 

Respected Contributor

I gave up on Clarks.  They are just not comfortable for me. 

I don't like any of the colors.  I might would have been tempted if there was a navy.

Esteemed Contributor

I have found that the sizing can be off and not just Clarks.  For years, I went up a half size for both Clarks and Sketchers.  Now, I find them too big and am back to ordering my regular size.  Returning is a hassle, so I rarely order any shoes from the Q.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 

Yep. One look & you can tell they are way overpriced for what they are.

~Quack

Respected Contributor

Not for me.  No flats.

Regular Contributor

I have several pairs of Cloudsteppers and love them bc they’re so comfortable. But I haven’t had any luck with their flats. They’re either too short or they gape on the sides. And honestly these will be close to $65 once S&H and taxes are added which I honestly feel is overpriced for what you get. Thanks QVC for helping me pass on this one. But for those who do decide to purchase them, I honestly hope that they work for you 🤗
Super Contributor

This looks like something I would not wear in the rain.

Floral Pillow