Respected Contributor

Has anyone received their order yet?  Mine is still being "prepared".  Never had an order take this long.

Valued Contributor

@bargainsgirl wrote:

Has anyone received their order yet?  Mine is still being "prepared".  Never had an order take this long.

Yes, mine arrived very quickly. I’m so pleased with the fit. I’m usually a size 4 in qvc world, stayed with the 4 and am glad I did. Maybe a tad big but I washed and dried them for the whole cycle and now they are perfect. Wished I had ordered a second pair; my size is now sold out. I hope yours come soon and that they work for you too.

Trusted Contributor

@bargainsgirl   Yes I did.  I love them.  I hope your's come soon and you love them too.

Trusted Contributor

Yes I did, several days ago. I am a petite but cannot wear those shorter styles so ordered a Tall4. Wow, perfect fit. I love them. I hope you get yours soon. 

Respected Contributor

Well i actually got mine today.  Info on my account was not up to date...

I like the jeans very much and they fit well, Hope they do  not shrink!!  But they are longer than 26 inseam!!!  Almost an ankle pant on me.  They will be ok and I also have the option to roll the hem.  

Trusted Contributor

I got mine a few days ago and they are really nice!

I was worried that they would be too stiff or "starchy" feeling (since they kept talking about how they are made from a more classic jean material), but they aren't at all.  There is just the slightest bit of stretch to them, which makes them perfect.

The only thing is that these are a little longer on me than I expected.  I am 5'5 and they don't really have the cropped look they had on everyone else.

Honored Contributor

I'm petite, but I got the regular.  I can wear regular in jeans.  Love them.  Very nice.  Very comfortable too.  I got them in white. I got them in zero.  For reference I'm 5'3" 107 lbs.  Regualr is 26".

Respected Contributor

@Grade1Teach wrote:

I got mine a few days ago and they are really nice!

I was worried that they would be too stiff or "starchy" feeling (since they kept talking about how they are made from a more classic jean material), but they aren't at all.  There is just the slightest bit of stretch to them, which makes them perfect.

The only thing is that these are a little longer on me than I expected.  I am 5'5 and they don't really have the cropped look they had on everyone else.

I got mine finally and I feel the same as you about them.  Wish they were an inch shorter,  I too am 5.5 and they are between a cropped and an ankle pant.  I will most likely keep them.  Need to try them on a few more times...