Valued Contributor

I could not be less interested and refuse to put a penny in her pocket.  I also am not watching any shows.  Today, I spent over $450 at Lilly Pulitzer, so I'm happy.  Looking forward to my cute things and free gifts arriving via free Fedex shipping.  Also added to my Club Lilly points.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I really don't care.  I've had a bad experience with the poor quality of her line.  Certainly not buying more.

I really don't understand why people bother to respond if they "really don' care."  

Esteemed Contributor
I remember long ago when they sold the shirt and tank together. As I recall, I think it was D&;C. I think it was an eyelet top with the tank. Nowadays, they want you to purchase everything separately. It is too costly and definitely not worth it.
Respected Contributor
@elated. Yes, I agree. If Q and CCB paired the tank and blouse for $50 (especially w/ free shipping) - it would have sold quickly. Otherwise, blouse is overpriced - especially paired w/ extra tank.
Honored Contributor

'Gee'......I love all of the options.

The Cantelope is calling my name.....

Also, the Green.

But, seriously, I would gladly wear any of the colors. 

I've always loved, loved 'eyelet' fabric.

Very, very cool to wear in warm weather, mainly because the air 'breezes through' the fabric.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

It seems like QVC produces the same clothes and only has "brand ambassadors" for each line..... for example, what i mean to say is if you like Kim G, or Candace, or Gary or Susan G..... it is the exact same item, just different labeling and price points.  So if you really like eyelet, but you don't care for Candace, buy it from Gary and Denim and Co.  It is a frumpy looking blouse, but anything would look cute on Candace......BTW, felt really sorry for Leah this morning in that blouse....it was not flattering on her.  

Super Contributor

I got this blouse from Chico's! It's soft and fits really nice.Screenshot 2023-05-19 153925.pngScreenshot 2023-05-19 153925.png

Honored Contributor

@Suxela wrote:

I got this blouse from Chico's! It's soft and fits really nice.Screenshot 2023-05-19 153925.pngScreenshot 2023-05-19 153925.png

@Suxela   I have the top one (the two pictured above are two different shirts)  in that same kalmia color (violet) and also in nectarine (before it sold out).  I love them!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is political

Contributor
I feel exactly the same. How bad is she, that the Hallmark Channel dumped her extreme views? What qualifies her to design clothes?