Esteemed Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

Saved money today. I certainly don't need a long sleeve blouse in AZ,   The Jeans don't come up on my Ipad. CBB clothing is not geared to the mature woman. I suppose women think they will look like her in shorts🤣🤣🤣🤣. I noticed Jane didn't put them on.

At 76, I'm a "mature" woman, I guess.  I'm geared to the CCB line.  IMO various brands are geared to various body types and different tastes as opposed to age and as apparently previously mentioned personality and politics.

Valued Contributor

@eddyandme I am in my 70's, too, and I love the CCB line of clothing. Over the years, I have bought blouses from many of the QVC lines, and not one of the brands comes close to comparing to the CCB brand. I have many blouses from CCB, and there is no gapping, they are cut true to size with very slight ease, and the colors she uses are just beautiful. I placed an order for two of her new blouses, as well as the matching tanks. Last year, I ordered a couple of her precious TSV plaid blouses, and I wear them often. I love this line of clothing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jeanne from VA wrote:

@eddyandme I am in my 70's, too, and I love the CCB line of clothing. Over the years, I have bought blouses from many of the QVC lines, and not one of the brands comes close to comparing to the CCB brand. I have many blouses from CCB, and there is no gapping, they are cut true to size with very slight ease, and the colors she uses are just beautiful. I placed an order for two of her new blouses, as well as the matching tanks. Last year, I ordered a couple of her precious TSV plaid blouses, and I wear them often. I love this line of clothing. 

Me too, @Jeanne from VA !  I ordered the pink and an on WL for the blue/white one.  Missed out on the tanks, but have many of her tees to get by.  Hope we're both just as pleased this time!

Valued Contributor

@eddyandme I ordered the white one with blue, also. I ordered the pistachio green one, too. I love CCB's line of clothing, because it is so feminine. We can both look forward to receiving these. I had a hard time resisting the pink, because that is my favorite color. One of the CCB plaid blouses I ordered last year was predominantly pink, and it is so pretty! 

Respected Contributor

Since it was brought up earlier....I don't understand people who want inclusivity in life, however, when it comes to "certain others' beliefs", they immediately exclude.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Super Contributor

@kindred cats wrote:

Since it was brought up earlier....I don't understand people who want inclusivity in life, however, when it comes to "certain others' beliefs", they immediately exclude.

Hmmmmmmmm...

Great point!

Trusted Contributor

Well, I wanted some all cotton shirts for summer and have always loved eyelet, so I bought. The white and velvet blue came today and they're beautiful! They're really well made, the cotton is soft and not see through (I'll wear a nude bra), they fit well, what more can I say. I sized up to the 1X instead of the XL only because of the cotton and the potential for shrinkage, and I bought the regular instead of the petite even though I'm 5'3" (on a really good day). Didnt need to size up but am not sending back for an exchange. There's really not much difference between the 2 sizes. 

I was ok with the price for this shirt, given today's pricing. I'm really pleased with this shirt and glad I purchased.

Esteemed Contributor

@Thats Me wrote:

Well, I wanted some all cotton shirts for summer and have always loved eyelet, so I bought. The white and velvet blue came today and they're beautiful! They're really well made, the cotton is soft and not see through (I'll wear a nude bra), they fit well, what more can I say. I sized up to the 1X instead of the XL only because of the cotton and the potential for shrinkage, and I bought the regular instead of the petite even though I'm 5'3" (on a really good day). Didnt need to size up but am not sending back for an exchange. There's really not much difference between the 2 sizes. 

I was ok with the price for this shirt, given today's pricing. I'm really pleased with this shirt and glad I purchased.

Agree with you @Thats Me .  My pink blouse arrived and it's perfect.  I also thought I could get by with just a nude bra!  I'm on waitlist for the blue and white blouse.

Enjoy!