Contributor
I appreciate Candace and what she stands for and her values. I also like that she keeps business as business and has given very professional presentations with no personal persuasion.....so no need for people to say they don't want to "support her" because it's not even about that. And we all know what you really mean.
Esteemed Contributor

@foodie105 wrote:
I appreciate Candace and what she stands for and her values. I also like that she keeps business as business and has given very professional presentations with no personal persuasion.....so no need for people to say they don't want to "support her" because it's not even about that. And we all know what you really mean.

You must not have watched her presentations.  I only watched for a few minutes and she certainly subtly shared her personal persuasions.

Respected Contributor
I don’t care what she shared in her presentations. She already put it out there. You can have your beliefs and I’ll have mine.
Regular Contributor

Disappointed that she still represents Dr. Lancer 

Super Contributor
Lancers looks so harsh. I’ve never tried it.
Super Contributor

I enjoy Candace's fashion line and Lancer very much and will continue to support her. She keeps her designs fresh and young and I'm glad not to see the ubiqutous houndstooth designs. 

I also enjoy chick-fil-a very much. They're my go-to chicken sandwich year round and their seasonal peppermint milk shake is so delicious! They do a roll tide over their competiton.

Super Contributor

@Biftu 

and there's nothing wrong with her "subtly" sharing if she is. can you provide an example? I'd love to hear it. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: CCB TSV Friday 2-24

[ Edited ]

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Biftu 

and there's nothing wrong with her "subtly" sharing if she is. can you provide an example? I'd love to hear it. 

@Posh Poodle wrote:

@Biftu 

@Posh Poodle Sure, there were a few but one I remember was when she was talking about wearing something when she "praises" lifting up and swaying her arms.  I say stick to what you are selling and keep your beliefs out of it.

Regular Contributor

Just google it. She's put it out there.  Not getting my $$$

Contributor

I'm kind of surprised that QVC still carries her line. I really don't think that her views and QVC's views line up. She's not inclusive. Besides, the quality of her clothes is not that great.