Respected Contributor

I am not a fan of cuff bracelets; find them uncomfortable.  That being said I think it is pretty but agree more than one looks best.  

Respected Contributor

Coral must be the "in" thing right now because it is always selling out on any jewelry presentations I watch.  I am not buying at this point- but who knows by the end of the night!  I have really bought a lot of things in the past couple of months and need to cut down but I keep seeing tempting items! 

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay. When in doubt go for smaller stones. Any flaws are less visible than if one large stone.

Let me know if you order and what you think of the cuff when you receive it.

Respected Contributor

I bought the london blue topaz in the small.  It is just what I have been looking for - I've been in the market for a blue/silver bracelet and  I especially love london blue.  I have several blue topaz bracelets, but they are gold, not silver.  This one was also priced right for me.  I have seen others I liked, but at this stage of life, I don't need to be spending a lot of money on jewelry of which I have too much anyway!  This is just right for me.  I would like to buy the peridot also, but I do have a peridot/silver cuff so I will pass even tho this one is more casual than mine. 

Honored Contributor

I watched at midnight and got the London Blue Topaz and the Coral. LBT is one of my birthstones. I have necklaces, rings, and earrings, but no cuff or bracelet. Same with the coral. I have an enhancer and a ring, and a pair of earrings that are coral and turquoise (not CP). I do have the coral doublet cuff, but I like that this is just coral. I have some of Carolyn's older Sleeping Beauty cuffs that I think will look nice with this.

I think I might have made a mistake though. Carolyn's wrist is the same size as mine, and I usually order small. She said last night she was wearing the average, so that's what I ordered. I do have some of her thinner cuffs in small, and sometimes they are just a tad tight. So maybe I will luck out and they will be fine! **crossing fingers**

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@StraytoStay. When in doubt go for smaller stones. Any flaws are less visible than if one large stone.

Let me know if you order and what you think of the cuff when you receive it.

@Shanus I decided to order the Turquoise and Mother of Pearl. I thought the London Blue was pretty, too. I'm curious to read reviews on the cut stones colors & see how everyone liked them, too. I usually get mine last on the west coast but will let you know. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I think they are pretty but I'm afraid people will be disappointed at how small they appear. I have two Native American-made bracelets that are the same size and I always wear them together. I put one on just to see what a single TSV would be like and didn't care for the look, just too small. (And that's on a wrist under six inches). Hopefully people aren't disappointed, and they can always be layered with other bracelets. In the presentation I watched I don't think they ever showed one by itself. 

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom. If the cuff's a smidge too small, a jeweler can put it on a bracelet mandrel (form) & hammer it a little bit to open it wider. If too large...the same, it can be hammered to go slightly smaller. I'm not talking about a full size in either direction. 

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@beach-mom. If the cuff's a smidge too small, a jeweler can put it on a bracelet mandrel (form) & hammer it a little bit to open it wider. If too large...the same, it can be hammered to go slightly smaller. I'm not talking about a full size in either direction. 

Thanks @Shanus! DD's best friend's dad is a jeweler, so I know where to go! I can't afford most of the jewelry he sells, but he has done a few special orders for us. I'm worried about these being too big, since I ordered them in average (my wrist is 6-1/4). I guess I'll see! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@tucsongal wrote:

I think they are pretty but I'm afraid people will be disappointed at how small they appear. I have two Native American-made bracelets that are the same size and I always wear them together. I put one on just to see what a single TSV would be like and didn't care for the look, just too small. (And that's on a wrist under six inches). Hopefully people aren't disappointed, and they can always be layered with other bracelets. In the presentation I watched I don't think they ever showed one by itself. 

This is what I thought -- that they were small.  The only presentation I saw they were encouraging people to buy 2 or 3 and showing them worn that way.  I suspect if you only get 1 it will be too small (and I have small wrists).  But I also have other Carolyn Pollack pieces I own and rarely wear, so I don't need another.