Honored Contributor

I like the look of it. But I don't like that it doesn't have hinge. My wrist is very small and I'd have to bend it to make it fit me...not good.  I would like to have seen this available in multiple sizes with hinges.

Trusted Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I might have been interested if it didn't have gemstones.  I am in the market for a thin (in width, that is) sterling oxidized cuff.  

I like that it doesn't really look southwestern, which is a style I am generally not fond of.

@faeriemoon there is one that matches without gems # J347327 $99 I like it, but they're not knocking $10 off this one like they are the TSV. Oh well. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: CAROLYN POLLACK TSV

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

Any opinions? I looked at TSV forum, Jewelry, etc. and no comments. 

@Shanus I was contemplating not buying anything until next month, but have been wanting a turquoise cuff for a while and often the ones they sell are kind of huge. I just don't want to get it and get ugly stones &-that and I've seen lots of negative reviews of her turquoise of single stone rings in the past. I just don't know. Maybe the Mother of Pearl. The cut stones could end up paler than shown on TV, I've been burned too many times. Even the MOP could be all cloudy and no glow. I might chance it but could kick myself later...

Trusted Contributor

I love Carolyn's jewelry!  I have several pieces but I find cuff bracelets to be uncomfortable.  My wrist is small and they just twist on me too much!  Also a cuff that thin looks better if you wear 2 or 3 together or layer with other silver bracelets!  Very pretty though!!Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

I think it's pretty but I am not that interested.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@faeriemoon. Jai JH has thin silver oxidized cuffs. Of course the price point is much higher. 

@Shanus  Love the Jai stuff.  And yes, pricier for sure.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

I might have been interested if it didn't have gemstones.  I am in the market for a thin (in width, that is) sterling oxidized cuff.  

I like that it doesn't really look southwestern, which is a style I am generally not fond of.

@faeriemoon there is one that matches without gems # J347327 $99 I like it, but they're not knocking $10 off this one like they are the TSV. Oh well. 

@StraytoStay  Thanks!  Going to take a look at it right now.

Valued Contributor

The bracelets are pretty, but at this point in my life I already have too many CP cuffs and most don't get enough wear. I have small wrists and the cuffs are awkward. If it were a bangle in a small size I might consider it.

The companion earrings are just too large.

Esteemed Contributor

If the cuff were in white agate I would have it in a heartbeat.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I might have been interested in the coral but it looks like it sold out quickly.   I checked on companion pieces and the earrings just look too big.   And no coral earrings either.