Honored Contributor

Re: CA Innovations TSV Set....so frustrated!!!!

I had trouble deciding too. They could have offered some others IMO. I actually like some of the other colors they make, and I would have loved to see some kind of red, white, and blue option. I finally went with the red. I wasn't sure because it looks dark, but we'll see. I plan to use the big one as one of our beach bags, and with that color I'll be able to use it for groceries and other things year round. I originally thought of the teal ikat, but changed my mind. I will keep it in the car to use for various things. I don't think I'll be using it as an airplane carry on though. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered the b/w striped. set. It’s s bargain. Keeping the big one for me and giving the two totes as gifts.
Esteemed Contributor

Frequent Contributor

Finally saw the inside of all of them!   Omigosh, now  I'm torn whether to get the striped or paisley!  They are both beautiful! 

Frequent Contributor

Choice was made for me..... While I was deciding on a color the purple sold out so I got the striped.  Can't wait to get it! 

Valued Contributor

@rozio   

And another thing...    MORE QUESTIONS ???

Are the brown/tan handles/trim leather or vinyl?  This detail is not in description.  ??

I ordered the neutral grey with black trim.  I already have a LUG/Scooter Insulated tote that I really like. The LUG is in black with aqua trim and just one cost $40.  

DH will use this set and he prefers neutral colors.  

I wish when *shown* the vendors would be more detail oriented instead of all the ways the item can be used which can be endless but  WE WANT DETAILS !!   <G>  

And another thing...  Why is the SHIPPING so very very slow these days?  

Amazon is about to go to One Day Shipping with PRIME!  Two Days is already great.  

Q takes forever,  TWO WEEKS or more.  ??  What Gives? 

I have items in process that show the EDD the same date as date item ordered?  

I don't think so...  HA!