Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

CA Innovations TSV Set....so frustrated!!!!

I LOVE the look of the outside of these bags,and the functionality of them..... HOWEVER....whenever any type of bag is being presented, why doesn't the vendor or the host ever show the color of the INSIDE of the bag!!???!??   Unless they were using a bag to show the capacity, I don't know the inside color!!!   Still don't know the color of the red, gray, or teal bags!!!!!!!   So frustrating!!!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: CA Innovations TSV Set....so frustrated!!!!

Well if they are insulated, then wouldn't they all be silver.

Respected Contributor

silver

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rozio   K48754 is the item #...go to the link to the TSV and there is a pic showing one of the bags opened.

The lining on ALL the bags looks like textured tinfoil...like others said...silver.

Trusted Contributor

It looks to me that they are all lined with an aluminum foil type liner. She did open them wide and they were all the same.

The little outside pockets had same color platic liner, I am assuming, because she only showed the purple in depth. So I am guessing the outside pockets have plastic color matching whatever color you get, and all have the aluminum foil inside inner.

Frequent Contributor

Thanks all, but no......I know the main insulated part is silver.   I'm talking about the big tote.  All of the other 6 pockets have another color lining.   I only saw the paisley had a lavendar lining, and the striped had a peach lining.  From the pics online I saw that the gray had a light gray....  but there are no pics of the linings of the other bags.   Also, its not just with these bags.   I noticed that many times when they show LUG bags for instance, no one ever opens up the part to see the inside color!

Esteemed Contributor

I am not am huge fan of grey, and I wish they had offered a navy option.  

Regular Contributor

I am deciding on whether I should buy or not. Not sure what color.  What colors do you like?

Respected Contributor

I bought the Aqua set. One of the sets I purchased before on QVC had this Aqua design but was in an assorted colors set. I gave the Aqua one it to my friend as a gift and I always wanted another for myself.

I will use all the TSV except for the largest one. I will give that way to a friend as a gift. We don’t travel and do most of our shopping locally.

I have never had a problem with any of the sets I have purchased of California Inovations. Everyone I gave them to loved them and still use them.

Just some feedback for anyone looking at them and wondering how well they are made.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I remember seeing black/white/tan stripe has a tan interior, red has a lighter red inside. Grey has a lighter grey. Purple paisley has lavender inside. Aqua has a light aqua, and black floral has a hot pink inside color (i love that one).