Respected Contributor

Looks nice on Jane but looks a bit clingy though.  She says she has on a small so I wonder if one should go up a size.  I hate clingy things because you always end up fidgiting with them.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

I was thinking if you have a tummy or hips this might not 'skim' those areas, because it looks clingy to me also.  Wondering if you size up if it would look good..

Respected Contributor

@jano1 I think it is the material.  Don't think tunics should be a knit.  The one model keps pulling it down in front when walking and I think because it does cling.  It's a pass for me.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Trusted Contributor

That tunic is very pretty but it looks extremely long.

Honored Contributor

It's basically the same cotton/Spandex as most Denim & Co. but it may be very thin and lightweight.  Definitely long and a very unflattering sleeve.  Don't like that the embroidery doesn't go all the way around the neck.  It's a pass for me.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I looked at the TSV on Jane and did not find it flattering. It looked like it was too small. I think if you are not slender this will emphasize everything on you. The material is not very forgiving. If you are short it is way too long and will cut you off.

Esteemed Contributor

$50 for this top? QVC's prices on clothing have gotten too high for my pocketbook.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Esteemed Contributor

A cotton top for $50.  No, won't pay that.  It's way overpriced. 

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

Cotton is an expensive fiber in the marketplace today.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I didn't think it was flattering on Jane at all.  There were a couple of shots where you could really see her tummy, and she yanked at the top to try to cover it up.  I think if you're hippy or have a tummy, this one may not be the best, most flattering choice.  Too bad.