New Contributor

What is the difference between bye-bye foundation and the new cc cream?  I love the bye-bye and have been using it for 6 mo, but noticed it is not mentioned in any of the shows....is it still available or is it being replaced?

Respected Contributor

That is an item from the infomercial and not avail on QVC.

New Contributor

You did not answer the question about what is the difference between the cc cream and the bye-bye foundation?

Respected Contributor

Someone would have to compare the two products and their ingredients to even begin to answer your question.  Some say it's the same thing, while others say it's a completely new product.  I have never been able to get a sensible answer from anyone and I've posted your question several times. It annoys me greatly to see the infomercial where it is touted to be the very best product in the IT line, yet we have no QVC access to it. I'd love to know why.

Trusted Contributor

@Old nurseI was just on the ITwebsite and saw a similar question that was asked.  Evidently, the Bye Bye Foundation is only available on infomercials.  When asked about the Bye Bye Foundation and CC difference, they state "both have similar coverage. However, BBF has 3D Skin Flex technology which is proprietary to IT cosmetics, and it is only available in BBF.  It allows the particles to move along with the movement of your skin for the most natural and flawless coverage."

A bit confusing??!!! Would be nice to have the BBF on QVC!