Regular Contributor

Butter Dooney on Backorder Already!! Will I Actually Get it???

I had forgotten about the Dooney TSV for today and by the time I turned on the TV at 10 am Central Time the Butter was on backorder.  Dang it!!  So disappointed.

I did order it but what I want to know is what are my chances of actually getitng this bag in 45 days?????  In the past when I have been on a waitlist I never receive the items.

QVC/Dooney if you are "listening"/reading these posts please answer my question.

Dooney Ladies, what kind of luck have you had with backorders on Dooney bags???

Thanks for your help with this.

Honored Contributor

Re: Butter Dooney on Backorder Already!! Will I Actually Get it???

@Peridot

I'm not a Dooney girl but there could be someone out there who has buyer's remorse and cancels the order for the butter colored TSV.  I recommend you post a question about successfull back orders in the Handbags Forum of the Community.  I think you may get a better response there.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

Peridot;

Don't worry they brought less bags in the color Butter and should have more for the wait-list and further sales. Dooney and QVC are pretty good with their wait-list. I have a feeling you'll have your bag in no time soon. Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

There's always one color they order fewer than the others, trying to guestimate the ones that will be most and least popular. You'll very likely get the bag because a certain percentage of buyers will not like it or think, ooh, my budget.

You can also watch on Ebay. The bags come up later on when past the return period.