Trusted Contributor
Good evening, I have seen the title as a TSV before but forget what the TSV could be? Does anyone have any ideas? No pun intended. Amy Stran just mentioned the TSV she’s kicking off tonight would make a great holiday gift. That sounds promising especially if she’s kicking it off. She usually does fashion ideas. I’m glad it wasn’t what I initially thought when I saw Bright Ideas listed. I thought it might be those light bulbs that stay on when the electric goes off. BUT those would not make a good holiday gift. At least I don’t think so. 😂
Trusted Contributor

@RescueLover 

BrightLiving 9K Lumen Motion Sensor Socket Light for $39.00

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 2.08.01 PM.png

Honored Contributor

@MezzieStarr wrote:

@RescueLover 

BrightLiving 9K Lumen Motion Sensor Socket Light for $39.00

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 2.08.01 PM.png

not sure these things would make a great gift unless someone really asked for them, but i have to say they are FANTASTIC. purchased these from HSN a couple of years ago and they are definitely BRIGHT.....so great for a garage or basement closet/area. they have lasted a long time also.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Thank you MezzieStarr and Sunshine45!! Maybe Amy said that tonight to keep everyone tuned in? I’ll wait til tomorrow to watch, since I’m sure they will have plenty.
Good night and Thank you both for letting me and everyone else know! 😊
Honored Contributor

we have a similar light for the garage,

no remote or motion sensor

light is bright 

Honored Contributor

It might be a good gift for someone that could use them.  Just like any other item.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bright Idea?

[ Edited ]

I have one in my garage (not this version) but it is very bright.   I am happy with mine.  I may buy this one as a backup.   I think it would be a great gift for anyone with a garage or work room or even outdoor porch light.

Respected Contributor

I was wondering about these and interested to hear the comments. I have a double garage with one light in the center and cannot see anything past about 6'. Thanks to all who answered, I will get one based on the recommendations. I don't see it as a gift to anyone.

Valued Contributor

I have one of these on my enclosed front porch.  Got it from HSN at a cheaper price.

Respected Contributor

I purchased 2 of these for my basement (no remote or sensor - don't need those options) when QVC first started selling them last year. I bought mine from Amazon and the price I paid for 2 was less than what QVC was selling one for. I love them, they are really bright.