Honored Contributor

I bet he wishes he'd never see another Echo or Firestick.  Me too.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Oh, is this the electronics guy?  Watched a bit of a show today, and he mentioned that he seems to live at QVC studios!  Yes, I’m sure he was exaggerating, but I’ll bet he is tired 

Regular Contributor
How could you tell? No offense, but he always looks kind of 'disinterested'....jmo.
He's always knowledgeable about the products he presents but sometimes he looks as if he'd rather be some place else. Then again, that just may be his usual facial expression......
Honored Contributor

I bet he is tired.  This is his season -- electronics are huge Christmas gifts, so I'm sure he knows how to prepare for every October through December. Now QVC has multiple TSVs, and multiple days of the same TSV.  I'm sure Bret's bank account gives him that extra jolt of energy he needs. 

I really like Bret a lot.  To me, he is the best electronics vendor QVC has.  He always makes his presentations like talking to a buddy who knows everything about the product, and he talks about it with common sense and humor.   He also answers tons of questions posted to him on his FB page.  

Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624, I thought the same thing when I saw him on one of the shows last night.  I like him, because he seems more laid back than some  other electronic geeks on other channels. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I bet he is tired.  This is his season -- electronics are huge Christmas gifts, so I'm sure he knows how to prepare for every October through December. Now QVC has multiple TSVs, and multiple days of the same TSV.  I'm sure Bret's bank account gives him that extra jolt of energy he needs. 

I really like Bret a lot.  To me, he is the best electronics vendor QVC has.  He always makes his presentations like talking to a buddy who knows everything about the product, and he talks about it with common sense and humor.   He also answers tons of questions posted to him on his FB page.  

------------------

I enjoy his presentations. He is quite knowleageble and I think a better presenter than the young woman eloctronic vendor.  I am not a techie type and really only use very simple tech items, but I do like hearing his explanations.  I am sure he was dog tired by the end of last weekend. 

Respected Contributor
He must be bored to death presenting the same 3 or 4 products over and over. Amazon Tablets, Bose speakers etc. I'm all for electronic gadgets but QVC seems to present the same half dozen products over and over.
Esteemed Contributor

I’m sure he makes plenty of money that he’s not going to whine about it.  Would love to have his job.

Honored Contributor

News flash: Most jobs are repetitive.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor
This man is on the air everyday I feel bad for his wife
Although I much prefer him over that taller Apple Vendor with black hair.