Respected Contributor

I'm not sure about the version of this t-shirt bra currently being offered, but I have them from purchasing years ago and I love them.  Very comfortable and really make my size 36C bustline look great no matter what I'm wearing.  I do wear a lot of knits so this type bra is a must for me!  I was lucky enough to have purchased several, and am happy I did! 

Occasional Contributor

Pink Dogwood, so glad you brought that up.  So tired of bras not being offered in A cup sizes.  Not all of us are a B,C. or D.  Dont particularly want to wear "junior" bras all the time.  

Valued Contributor

I need a tee shirt bra but concerned about Breezies inconsistent  fit.  The Safari Lace bra fit me nicely but, a recently purchased tee shirt bra in the same size was way too big. Frustrating!

Trusted Contributor

What a bunch of bich'n!

(€xcept for the comment on top of this page)

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

What a bunch of bich'n!

@StraytoStay excuse me?????!!  My comment by no means falls within your rather crass definition and grouping of all the rest of the posts here.  Is it we either agree to all love this item, or we earn your wrath?  Not that it makes any difference, but I could term your response the same way.  They are opinions.

Trusted Contributor

Love breezies bras. That's all I wear. I bought three today. Just love their tee shirt bras especially. what a value. I wear 34C and they fit perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

What a bunch of bich'n!

@StraytoStay excuse me?????!!  My comment by no means falls within your rather crass definition and grouping of all the rest of the posts here.  Is it we either agree to all love this item, or we earn your wrath?  Not that it makes any difference, but I could term your response the same way.  They are opinions.

You can care fully cut off the decorations. Earn my wrath, ha!

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStay wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@StraytoStay wrote:

What a bunch of bich'n!

You can care fully cut off the decorations. Farm my wrath, ha!

Yes, I can.  I own several of a different style Breezies bra that I love.  Again, this one, not so much.

Esteemed Contributor

The underwire looks stiff and the cup does not look right. The wireless looks like it would give no support. I wear Wacoal bras. They are comfortable and fit very well. I know they are expensive but to me they are well worth the price. I had a hard time finding bras that were comfortable and fit but these fit the bill.

Respected Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I cannot stand their bras, most uncomfortable bras I've evr tried  Smiley Sad

I agree. I have tried two different styles and they were so uncomfortable.  The fit on these bras is off from my perspective.