Respected Contributor

@Squirrel Lover wrote:

Love breezies bras. That's all I wear. I bought three today. Just love their tee shirt bras especially. what a value. I wear 34C and they fit perfectly.

Squirrel Lover: (by the way, I love your sign on name!).  I also love Breezies, and they are also the only bras that I wear.  I used to wear Victoria Secrets but the straps would always keep falling off my shoulders and drive me nuts (plus they are not cheap).  I am a 36C and once I put them on I do not even know I am wearing anything, they are so comfortable.  I only buy the tee shirt bras and they said that this version is even lighter than the last one which will be great for the summer.  

Respected Contributor

I was looking for a t shirt bra so I ordered one each in wire and no wire to see which I like better. They arrived today and are comfortable. I also wear wacoal and olga bras in 36dd and these give support. Think I'll keep both bras. I have really been spoiled wearing the rhonda shear pin up bras, but need something with less lace and seams for thinner fabrics. I actually like to have different styles of bras for diferent needs. 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Regular Contributor

I hope someone here can help me.  I've worn a particular bra that I loved for years. Now is it no longer available.  Can someone tell me who I would contact to get some answers?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor
Have you tried customer service? Sometimes they change something subtle and give it a new item number.