Honored Contributor

Definitely buying! Glad the two bras are the same color. At this price buy more. 

Thanks! Breezies!! I 💗

Honored Contributor

I am a 32 G in a Wacol bra....I would like to try the TSV but I did not see a G cup size.

Honored Contributor

I ordered, for sleeping in.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I have tried Breezies and find their band sizing to be way off.  I don't understand their sizing.  If you measure 38" under the breast, why do you add four inches to that measurement for the band size?  Anywhere I go to get fitted for a bra, they take the band measurement, then measure the fullest part of the bust.  They subtract the band size from the bust and that gives them the cup size.  I have never had them add inches to the band size.  I don't know where to go with the alpha sizing.  Isn't this a different version of a TSV from a month or six weeks ago only not as long? 

Super Contributor

I was going to try these but not sure of the sizing.  It seems that Pat didn't size up and neither did Taylor, the model, even though they were a size C cup or higher.  

Trusted Contributor

I went with a size large. I am a 36 D I think........ bought the black, warm beige, blue and ivory. Hope everyone loves their new bras and that we don't have to return them.

Esteemed Contributor

This style bra has never supported my dd's sufficiently !  I ended up keeping past purchases for hanging around the house...

Respected Contributor

Cute but there is no shoulder adjustment! 

Esteemed Contributor

First I went by the size chart and ordered a M.  But in reading the Q&A's it was mentioned that the vendor said to size up if a C cup and up.  So, thinking I should get a L as I'm a 34D.

Just want a comfy feeling, not a squished in feeling.  Is everyone going by the listed measurement chart or going up per the vendor?

Esteemed Contributor

@LovePhil wrote:

I was going to try these but not sure of the sizing.  It seems that Pat didn't size up and neither did Taylor, the model, even though they were a size C cup or higher.  

@LovePhil

I was very confused on the sizing.  I listened to the vdeo and Pat Jame Dimentri states according to the chart she is a L but tried on and ordered the XL which felt more comfortable.  So, I assume they're running on the small side.