Occasional Contributor

I was excited to order these pretty bras.  Then I saw that the sizing was created for a smaller person.  So disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

They go up to 3X.  How is that small

Trusted Contributor

I just ordered a set, & can't wait to get them! I like the soft support bras. And I don't consider myself a small person!

Occasional Contributor

I am a 46 DD.  The bra won't fit me according to their measurements.

Trusted Contributor

@zsazsa95 wrote:

I am a 46 DD.  The bra won't fit me according to their measurements.

There are up to 30 Breezies styles that will fit your size. 

Occasional Contributor

I realize that breezes have several styles,and sizes but I was ready to buy the tsv

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies tsv 7/4/2018

[ Edited ]

@Equuleus wrote:

Even though they go up to a 3X that size is a 42 D , 42 DDD and 44 B, C and D. So the 3X does not actually denote your clothing size. This is their sizing for this bra.

i am 40 DDD and would wear a 2X.  I am petite and wear 2 to 4 petite. It has nothing to do with your clothing size.

Esteemed Contributor

They looked similar to the cut of Ahhh Bras which never worked for me as a D cup.

Trusted Contributor

@elated wrote:

@Equuleus wrote:

Even though they go up to a 3X that size is a 42 D , 42 DDD and 44 B, C and D. So the 3X does not actually denote your clothing size. This is their sizing for this bra.

i am 40 DDD and would wear a 2X.  I am petite and wear 2 to 4 petite. It has nothing to do with your clothing size.

I realize it has nothing to do with your clothing size.  I was referring to what they showed on the size chart.

Honored Contributor

I love this idea.  I want blue, pink, black, an d white.  I would have to purchase 8 bras.  I wish they had mixed the colors in the double package.  @zsazsa95 is correct, if you are a 46, Breezies does not offer an option at this band size.  

The chart you need to look at is only included in the presentation.  If you look at the "click here" under the description the size chart included in the presentation does not appear.  I am between two sizes and don't know whether to go up or down, but I'm looking forward to receiving these bras.  They are really beautiful and I'm not a fan (however, sometimes necessary) of underwire.