Super Contributor

It has been 5 days, and it still says "in process" for the TSV from breezies.  Has anyone had theirs ship yet?

Respected Contributor

Mine came today.  Love them!

Valued Contributor

Ordered 4 sets and one arrived yesterday and one today.  Still waiting for the other two.  Interesting that both sets were mailed separately and I was charged shipping on each one. total waste of shipping material and packaging.  When I ordered Isaac's TSV T shirts awhile ago they all arrived in the same package.   Also, the two that haven't arrived were sent out on the same date as the one that arrived today.  

Super Contributor

Lucky you!  I wonder if I will ever get mine.

Trusted Contributor

I finally recieved mine today. I am so glad I sized down. Mine fit perfect. What a great value.

Esteemed Contributor

No have not received yet....but I don't think FIVE days is excessive.  Why is everybody in such a rush to get a bra?   No back-ups in the drawer?

Regular Contributor
I received mine today and I like them. My husband happened to be home when I opened the package and complemented me on them. They’re so comfortable. Hope everyone else gets theirs soon. : )
Regular Contributor

I still don't have mine either.  The day I ordered the bras, I also placed an order with Amazon, a sporting goods company, and a beauty company.  Of course I received Amazon the following afternoon,  the sporting goods item three days later, and beauty item four days later.  Based on my bra tracking, I doubt if I will see it today either, since it's still not close enough to be delivered. This is one of the reasons the Q isn't competitive as other retailers  in 2019.

Super Contributor

Had a voice mail from QVC, saying I should receive my order by June 21.  Are you kidding me?  Good grief QVC, is this the best you can do?????

Super Contributor

I called customer service yesterday to find out how long my order would be "in process". She had no idea about anything, didn't know which warehouse it was coming from, or when it would finally be shipped.  I asked to speak to a supervisor, and was told the supervisor would tell me the same thing that she just told me!  I was so frustrated.  

Surprise, my order was shipped ( or the shipping process was started ) last night.  It's somewhere in California.  Still supposed to be delivered by the 21st, I won't hold my breath.  

What a poor way to run a company.