Occasional Contributor

Does anybody know what type of bra it is?   

Respected Contributor

They are seldom on any more, surprised they are having a TSV. It will be interesting to see how many they sell. 

Honored Contributor

There is nothing on the Peacemanor site about this TSV which leads me to believe nothing was in the insider either.

Honored Contributor

There was an item number posted earlier today. I don't see it now.  I did note that it wasn't a tee shirt bra....the type I like. 

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC Posting link to future TSV, against standards

Valued Contributor

I buy only Wacoal, too. I have tried Breezies, but the straps are always too long, and they do not adjust enough for me to be able to wear them.  Wacoal not only has petite sized bras, but fully adjustable straps, from back to front, not just a few inches in the back. That makes a huge difference for me.

It's too bad, because I think Breezies are pretty bras and I love the moisture wicking lining.

Occasional Contributor
Every time they emphasize 39 sizes!! I add, But Not Mine! Starting at 34 in this one means that they haven't embraced the fact that most women go to large on the band size and small on the cup size. I could probably fit into their 34s, but am infinitely happier when I go down in the band and up in my cup - my favorite bra is actually a 30E (eek, but it fits so incredibly well!).
Contributor

I agree with the frustration about the number of sizes.  I have the opposite problem from the posters who need a smaller size -- I need a 42 H or 44 G!  This is a style I'd buy several of, if only they had my size.

Respected Contributor

What is everyone's concensus on these bras- do they fit true to size? Thinking about ordering but don't know whether to order my same size or go up one. 

Respected Contributor

I broke down and purchased one. I need a new bra, or I should say I need some new bras. With no reviews on this one it's like a shot in the dark for me. I am larger breasted, but can not wear an underwire due to haveing costochondritis. It says it is a support bra and Kathy keeps saying it is a support bra not a leisure bra. So I guess I will find out when I get it. I ordered my regular size and I hope it will fit and be a keeper.