Occasional Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV similar to Wild Rose?

@livinthelife101 if you want to try the Wild Rose you might want to check eBay.  I've gotten several at really good prices over the years.  And because the prices were so good sometimes, I've found that I like a colored bra much more than I ever expected to.

I don't know why they've discontinued it and it's very weird that they are so careful not to say "Wild Rose" during the presentations. 🤷🏼‍♀

Super Contributor

They might work for some women, but for me, they don't hoist those puppies up enough.

Respected Contributor

I never buy intimates on-line but that's just me.  I wish it were that simple. Cat Frustrated

Honored Contributor

@Dee W from Florida   I do think the Wild Rose was the best of the 3 Breezies bras I tried and maybe 20  back I could have worn it well, but now even that wouldn't be adequate support.  It's a pretty bra that I wish I could wear!

Super Contributor

I ordered the Java and the white. Personally I hate wearing bras. If I could go without one I would.
Regular Contributor

@Dee W thanks, I’ll definitely check eBay. I wear bras that I definitely need to retire but they’re so comfortable and it’s hard to find good fitting comfortable bras. I just threw one in the trash Friday after I got home from work because the plastic piece used to adjust the straps stuck in me all day. My husband was standing there when I took it off while keeping my top on and all he could do was laugh!
Super Contributor

I loved Breezies, when they first came on.  Then they started making them cheaply.  Plastic hardware, and wires that poked through within a month.  I'm a dd, so I need a bra, and the Ultimer worked great.  But, I couldn't pay the price for a ! month wear.  Wish I could just wear a sports bra.....

Spoiler
Spoiler
Smiley Frustrated
Occasional Contributor

I received my order and am very pleased. I am ample bosomed- a 36DD. One thing that bugs me about some bras is a skimpy cup that leads to overhang on the sides- not the case here. I think this bra offers support, and gives a nice, flattering shape. I’ve been disappointed in some other Breezies styles, but not this one. I ordered two as a TSV and might go back for a third.