Occasional Contributor

Breezies TSV similar to Wild Rose?

I was watching the midnight presentation of the Breezies Diamond Shimmer Unlined Support Bra (A561419) and wonder if anyone else got the same impression I did.  

The Gendel Girls seemed like they were saying that this new bra is an updated version of their Wild Rose bra.  I love the Wild Rose, but have tried a couple of their other styles and haven't found one I care for.  I can't decide if I should give this one a try or not. 

Any thoughts?  Have a great Monday everyone. 😊

Super Contributor

Re: Breezies TSV similar to Wild Rose?

@Dee W from Florida  I was thinking the same thing. I am going to try one because I also liked the Wild Rose. 

Occasional Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Rose429  I decided to go ahead and order it too!  I've been wanting a gray bra really badly.  I keep an eye out for when an "As Is" is available in my size of the Wild Rose and have ended up trying colors I never would have dreamed I would like. The Mint Green and Rhododendron are both prettier than I thought they would be with my pale skin.  And the Mochachino is the most stunning brown that almost seems like it has the slightest purple undertone to it.   

Hopefully we both end up loving this new one! 

Super Contributor

I've bought Breezies bras before, they were not great. Very uncomfortable and not the support I need. I don't recommend them.
Honored Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 I haven't found the engineering I need available anywhere at any price even close to Breezies,  Not buying -  I can get that much support from my old bras.

Occasional Contributor

@IslanderGirl62 and @millieshops 

Like most of us, bras are one of the things I hate shopping for the most!

I have tried several Breezies styles that I had to send back because they didn't fit right, we're uncomfortable or just looked awful under clothes.  But I took a chance an tried the Wild Rose when it was a TSV years ago and now it's all I wear.  It puts everything where it should be, it's comfortable and it actually makes me look thinner because it brings things to the front and center more than other styles I've tried.  I did find I needed to go up a size in the cup and that made all the difference for me.

Thankfully there are so many brands and styles so we can all find what works best for each of us! 💕

Respected Contributor

Yes, bras and shoes are so hard to fit!!

Regular Contributor

I wish I had tried the Wild Rose bra because it seems to have been a winner based on all the good reviews. I wonder why they don’t offer it anymore? I’m a firm believer in not trying to fix something if it’s not broken. Just wondering is all….
Honored Contributor

I like the Wild Rose a lot, but not trying this one.  It supposedly retails for $65!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' although $35 for the TSV.

Whatever happened to the $12.00 bras that worked very well when I was young.  

Honored Contributor

With the prices of bras these days, I'm so happy that I'm an A- cup size.

I wear sports bras that I buy from Amazon .... 3 for $25!